2-Jennifers Tears

JEN

"Jen don't do nothing stupid please" Jorjo begged me through my wireless ear buds as i confidently sashayed through the halls of the hotel looking for room b44.

"Mhmm, can't promise anything" i said hiding my anger. I wore my black long sleeve , denim jeans and my black timberlands just so i could stomp the fuck out of someone.

When i made it to the room door i knocked lightly before hearing Brandons voice.

"Hold on!"he yelled as i bit my lip mind running miles right now. I took the scan card to open the door... and when it opened my eyes laid on Brandon laid up with some man.

My heart literally dropped to my stomach, ears filled with water and my eyes were blind. I could hear the talking and apologizing but my mind couldn't grasp the content that've seen.

"Your gay?" I asked with so much pain in my voice.

"Look Jen! Im sorry its not what you think ba-" he said before i cut him off.

"ARE YOU GAY? Answer my damn question!" I yelled to the top of my lungs as he sighed and looked over a the man he had been sleeping with.

"Yea" he mumbled as i sighed loudly thinking to god "why" i couldn't help but to let out a hard cry before running out the hotel.

I sat in my car beating on my steering wheel tears steaming down my cheek as i started yelling in anger.

It took me exactly an hour to crawl myself to my Sisters house.

JORJO

The house was quiet due to the fact that Phase was out working, Kaleb was with his friends traveling to their UIL basketball game, And the twins were with my dad at the zoo.

It was just my baby Drew & Me and someone banging on my front door. I lifted up from the couch retying my pink rob before getting up to open the door.

When i opened the door my eyes landed on my sister who was crying her heart out as she fell into my arms.

It took me a while to calm her down and to get her off the floor to the couch, i even grabbed us both some tea before she was ready to talk.

"He's gay" she mumbled as tears feel from her eyes before hitting the pillows as hard as she can.

I was in beyond shock... i didn't know what exactly to say. "Im sorry Jen"

"We have kids together! What the fuck am i gonna tell my kids? That their daddy is leaving me for a fucking man"

"Give it time, the kids don't need to know the real situation yet until you and Brandon calm down and tell them... now just tell them that y'all are breaking things off" i told her as she balled up crying.

"Sis it was a man! My man was fucking another man" she cried in shock as i shook my head upset by the fact that my sister was going through one of the toughest situations ever.

"Damn" i mumbled as i held her close.

"Why me!" She yelled as i shook my head no to her.

"Don't ever question why me, because everything that happens to you happens for you in order for you to go on a different path... so never take victimization sus, you need to calm down for your children...matter of a fact they can stay here with me till you get better" i offered as she wiped her tears.

"Thats 7 kids and not including the one in the oven, i don't wanna put them on you"

"Girl shut up , they all good kids so it wont be no trouble." I told her as she hugged me.

PHASE

"Yo why we got like ten kids in our crib bae?" I asked walking into our bedroom where I could hear Jo
crying.

"Jo!?" I loudly questioned as i rushed over to the bathroom where she laid her shorts were covered in blood.

"Yo Jo what happen?!" I asked as i ran to her side.

"Our baby"she cried as i lifted her up carrying her to my truck.

"Is aunt Jo okay" Kayla asked as i shook my head no.

"Look Im taking her to the hospital, you and your sister please control the kids for me, iight" i told my niece Kayla as she shook her head yes before i ran back to the truck where Jo laid in tears.

At the hospital they quickly took Jo into the ICU informing me that I'll have to wait for the doctors to tell me its okay to see her.

"Whats wrong with my sister?" Jordan asked as him and Jen rushed up to me.

"I think she had a miscarriage, i came on to her laying on the bathroom floor bleeding" i told them as i sighed loudly. My emotions was everywhere honestly just want to hold her already.

"Its always some bullshit" Jen complained as the doctor came towards us.

"Mr.Don , your wife is ready to see you" he informed me before showing me to the room.

When i walked in Jo was laying down looking down playing with her fingers.

"Hey Wifey" i greeted her as she looked up at me soon busting out into tears.

"I failed you and our kids... my child is gone and its my fault!" She yelled through her tears as i held her .

"Look at me Jo, you didn't fail nobody and nobody is mad at you baby... its life , shit happens" i told her as i held her hand. "How you feeling?"

"Im in so much pain"she cried as i kissed her.

"Its okay baby I'm here, you gonna get better trust me" i told her as she laid back comfortably .

"Our baby resting up, she in a way better place " i informed her as she pulled me into a hug.

"Please just hold me" she mumbled against my neck.

JORJO

Losing my child had me very hurt and angry but I was trying my best to yell and question "why me" but my mind was running full of regret and hatred.

Being in Phase arms was the best medication ever. holding onto his strong body , feeling the warmth of someone who shared so much love for you was the best feeling. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else in this world.