3-Secret

"Hows the wife & kids" Syrus asked as we walked out of this drugged own food place from just handling some business getting our ties straight.

"Don't worry or ask about my family , iight" i nonchalantly told him as he laughed.

"You still ain't told Jor about me huh?" He asked as i stood by my truck door looking down at my watch then back up at him.

"Its best she didn't know shit, it's better if you remained dead to her... na what i mean?'"

"Understood bro" he said dapping me up before going to his car.

When i got into my Truck, my phone was going off crazy i looked to see it was my Mom who had left like 6 voicemails and 12 miss calls.

"Dominic" she started as i turned off my music.

"Wussup ma? You okay?" I asked as she cleared her throat.

"Your brother is here" she informed me as i furrowed my eyebrows, its been a handful of years since he ran away.

"For what?" I asked starting up my truck beginning my drive to my mother's crib.

"Mhmm... just come over Nic" she mumbled.

"Iight ma" i said before hanging up.

JEN

It took weeks for me to accept that Brandon was gay and that he was leaving me for good.

Today me & him came to a decision to tell the kids a sugar coated version of whats going down. I cooked a full course meal so we could all sit down at the table as family.

"Dad where you been?" Kyndel asked as she helped cut up Juniors food as the twins were buried into their phones.

"I'll explain but guys we have something important to tell y'all?"

"Another baby?" Layla asked as she eyed me.

"No girl, and Kayla phone down" i stepped in as me and Brandon made eye contact.

"Okay look guys, me and mom are not going to be together or living together anymore. I'll be getting y'all half the time but its only right if y'all Mom keep y'all" he told them as they all looked in shock except Junior since he was four he didn't fully understand.

"Why?"Kayla asked as i sighed.

"We aren't ment to be anymore" i said as he looked at me.

"Is this true Dad?"Layla asked as he shook his head yes.

The mood changed from normal to bummed real quick. The girls were all heart broken and seeing them all cry and hug them like it was their last time truly broke my heart.

They all were through eating except Junior. When Brandon left, the girls sky rocket to their rooms leaving just me and my little one.

PHASE

When i walked into the spare room, my eyes landed on my baby brother Gotti who laid helplessly on the hospital bed.