8- Reminder

(Play while reading)

J E N

If you seen your sister man doing crazy shit behind her back, wouldn't you tell her? I know its not my business but Jorjo is my baby sister.

"Whats so important that you rush me to your house?" Jorjo asked as i sighed loudly guiding her to my couch.

"Its about Phase" i told her as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What about him?" She asked crossing her legs.

"I seen him with Nina and ... Syrus" i told her as she laughed.

"Fuck Nina, but Syrus? Girl Syrus died" i told her as she shook her head no before showing pictures that she took of Phase and Syrus.

"Syrus never died, i pulled up his records at this birth certificate place"

J O R J O

"Oh my god" i sounded in shock picking up my purse "send that to me now" i said running out the door as she yelled "okay".

It usually takes me 8minutes to get home but today it took only 4minutes today. When i got into the house, i ran upstairs seeing Phase laying in the bed on his phone.

"Wussup baby" he calmly greeted as i looked at him crazy.

"When the fuck were you going to tell me that your hanging with SYRUS?!" I asked loudly in anger waiting for him to lie just so i can show the picture.

"Jo, what the fuck you know he's dead" he said as i mugged him.

"SO HE'S DEAD?! " i screamed pulling up the picture tossing my phone at him "Phase get the fuck out of my house!" I semi yelled in anger pulling his stuff out the closet.

"Yo Jo" he said tryna block me as i pushed pass him. "JO CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled as i stopped and walked up close to him looking him in his eyes.

"How long have you been knowing?" I asked as he sighed looking away "Look me in my fucking eyes Dominic!"

"The day I purpose to you" he answered as i pushed him.

"And not for one second you wasn't going to tell me?! Your bogus as shit Dominic!" I said throwing his shit out.

"Stop it Jo , what the fuck" He demanded as he grabbed my wrist with no thought i slapped the shit out of him.

"BITCH, don't ever lay your hands on me"he yelled before slamming my back against the wall all into my face.

"Did you just call me a bitch nigga?" I asked feeling my heart break because i never was called that by him.

"Did you just slap the fuck outta me?" He asked being a smart ass.

"You know what, go lay up with Nina like you been doing this whole fucking time" i told him as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion looking at me crazy.

"Shut the fuck up, you sound mad dumb Jo like you must want a nigga to cheat"

"Fuck outta my house and face!" I calmly said walking off to the guest room to cool down.

I couldn't help but to cry, he been hanging with the pass and not to address the fact that he might be fucking Nina also lying and calling me a bitch. I was beyond hurt.

"Bye Jo"he said walking out with really nothing as i sat on the floor crying.

"You promised me you'll never make me feel this way again Dominic... you just like every other nigga" i told him as he sighed before kissing my cheek and walking out.

My tears were burning and my heart was heavy, him and Syrus together is nothing but trouble and that explains why he's always busy working...he's out doing mischief and bullshit to get his ass killed or in jail again.

K A Y L A

"Dallas I'm pregnant and my mother want to me you and your family" i told my ex boyfriend as he laughed nervously while leaning back on the swing.

"Yo kayla we only 13, quit playing" he said as i looked at him crazy.

"Dallas I'm so freaking serious, i know you see how big I'm getting" i told him while pointing at my figure as he looked at my body then back at his phone.

"I gotta go Kay, iight" he said standing up as i snatched his arm back.

"Dallas I'm so serious, your not leaving me to be a single mother"I told him as he looked at me crazy.

"Bye Kayla" he said before walking off leaving me by myself at the park.

My heart was crushed even more than our breakup, i was having nothing but regrets and pain.

J E N

"Kayla come on my baby, whats wrong?" I asked rushing out my car when spotting Kayla walking toward the front door head to the ground.

"You were right" she cried as she fell into my arms crying a river.

All i could do was hold her and crest her hair as she sobbed loudly, i hate my child have to experience a heartbreak at such a young age just like me.

P H A S E

"So you officially making that trip to Barbados?" Syrus asked as we sat back in my jeep smoking and staring off at the water that flowed through the dike.

"Yeah baby I'm down, time to get my paper stacked" i told him as i looked out the window only focused on this big drug cartel that we were finna take over.

"Damn mans, wifey letting you leave the house?" He teased before coughing from the blunt as i looked at him snatching the blunt.

"Nigga Don't bring up my wife worry bout handling yo gas nigga" i told him before taking a hit of my blunt.