birth-day

At 2:36am, September 30th, I had given birth to a beautiful baby girl, naming her Lily Rose Hemmings. She had arrived early, she was originally planned for 4th October, the day before my birthday, and ever since day one of choosing names, we stuck with it.

Luke loved it, I loved it.

With it now being at least 4am, I had given up and wanted to just sleep forever, but within the next year, i knew sleep wasn't going to happen at all.

"Babe get some sleep" Luke kissed my forehead, smiling at me before taking Lily from my arms and sitting back in the chair next to my bed.

"Thank you" I murmured before closing my eyes, due to the stitches and all the uncomfortable pain in my lower areas I could hardly move and it was very irritating. 

+

Waking up the soft cries of a baby was going to be a daily routine, I could tell. I yawned and opened my eyes to be met by Ashton, Michael, Calum, my mum, Shannon and Ellie. 

"Oh" I groaned wiping my eyes and checking the clock to see 6am. Ugh. Luke passed me Lily, and said "Guess she's hungry". I nodded and noticed that Luke had dressed her, he had put her in a little white onesie with the nirvana symbols scattered over it, I rolled my eyes and laughed at him as I started to feed her.

"I would appreciate if you wouldn't look at my girlfriends boobs thank you very much" Luke gave the three boys death glares before Michael coughed and said;

"Congratulations Liv, us three bought you these" Michael said before handing me a pink gift bag. I sat up on the bed slowly and peering into the bag, I pulled out a pack of 3 baby onesies saying 'I love my uncles' and a card reading - 'to olivia, congratulations on lily, luke's going to be a great father and again, congratulations xxx'

"Thanks guys" I smiled and Luke pat him on the back.

"Hello darling" My mum smiled as she sat on my bed, "Looks like she's doing good" Pointing at Lily.

"Yeah I guess, I'm not a hundred percent sure on what to do but the nurse gave me some guidance earlier"

"That's great, she's going to be a mummy's girl" As my mum stroked the back of her head.

"I think she's done, you can hold her if you want"

I gave Lily to my mum and placed my hospital gown over my shoulders covering up, I looked to see her bouncing her in her arms and giggling at her, I always wondered what my mum was like with me when I was little, and how I acted with her.

"You okay babe?" Luke said as I glanced at him.

"Yeah fine" I gave him a reassuring smile.

"The doctors said we can go home later on tonight, they just have to do some checkups, well done for today, I'm proud of you" 

"Stop trying to get on my good side so you can make out with me later"

"I wasn't trying that...Okay maybe I was, sorry"

"Typical Luke" Calum laughed.

it will get more interesting trust me but SEQUEL YOU ALL ASKED FOR 

SO ENJOY

100+ VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER