the plan

"You do realize I will probably be living here till they come back, you got yourself a new house mate" Ellie smirked.

"Of course I do, I could use the help. Tell you what, you my friend, are on nappy duty" Handing her Lily and walking to the kitchen laughing.

"You have to be joking me Olivia"

"Oh, but I'm not, you and Ashton are going to have children some day so get use to it" I shouted to her.

"Not any time soon, we're not even dating"

"You will be by the time he gets back, or when he does get back"

"No we won't" Ellie replied, telling she's holding her nose and hearing her gag.

"Man up" I walked back into the living room, handing her a bottle of water.

"I'm never having kids, this is disgusting"

All I felt I could do was laugh at this point. "You're as bad as Luke"

Seeing she was done, she quickly washed her hands and came back passing me Lily.

"It's going to be so weird not seeing them all around" I leaned my head back on to the sofa yawning.

"Oh well, you have me around" Ellie winked. "The boys are probably at the airport now, kik Luke as Chantelle" Practically nagging me to do it.

I took my phone, and said a simple hey.

He soon replied;

'hey :-)'

'so i heard your on your way to los angeles?'

'you heard correct. why too eager to meet me? ;)'

'wait how did you even hear?'

'in your dreams and there's a small thing called social media'

'okay boss. anyway i'm excited to see you though, so in your 'help' package is it only me or are all the boys part of it'

'when was the last time your girlfriend even had you begging for it, you seem, what's the word desperate.'

'about a week ago? i don't know, but she's not in los angeles is she? you didn't answer my question'

'she should be - in my opinion. you can get all the action, you want with her. and oh open deal ;)'

'well you shouldn't have some along and started talking to me then should you ;)'

By this point, Ellie had taken over because I had it with him.

'is that the reason you didn't bring her? because you want to fuck me?'

'well when you put it like that...'

'and does your girlfriend know you do this behind her back?'

And with that question he didn't reply. Ellie kept on replying to herself, there was no way soon he was going to reply, knowing he felt guilt.

'no reply?'

'guessing she doesn't then?'

'wonder what she'll think...'

"What are you going to do?" Ellie gave me a sympathetic look. I smiled. "I KNOW THAT SMILE" Ellie laughed.

"Yeah you do, I have a little plan, you know just a small one"

"Well explain then"

"Let's get Chantelle, and her friends to meet Luke"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you, me and Liz go to LA and give Luke, let's say a surprise"

Oh I love Olivia and Ellie, I do

200+ votes for the next chapter