promises

As much as I liked the idea of cat fishing Luke, it made me wary and wonder how I was even going to do this without getting caught. I had sent Luke to do the shopping; well I hope that's what he was actually doing now. I laid down across my bed, only wearing a white vest top and grey sweatpants with my hair tied up. Lily was laying down across my chest and stomach sleeping. 

step 1; new profile

I re-downloaded kik and registered up, the first thing I had to think of was a name. Hundreds went through my head, picking out random ones I finished with Chantelle White.

Now the hardest of all - the images. Knowing instagram would be great for this, I went around through profiles scanning through images until I landed on this girl, he instagram was full of selfies, with her friends, what she was doing and looked very genuine. She had brown hair with blonde highlights in, perfect figure and always seemed to show her most wanted areas.

I saved a few pictures and set a profile picture up, I added Luke as a contact and just said a simple

'Hey :) x'

I changed a few settings, making sure it was on silent and no location was to be notified of. I laughed knowing that from her profile picture; Luke was going to reply to her but hated the fact that he would; I was his girlfriend, and he was famous. I had to worry about the girls he talked to and the cheating rumours, but now having a kid with him made things harder.

+

"Hello" Luke dropped the bags of groceries down on the table and smiled.

"Hey babe" I said before getting comfortable with Lily on my chest getting fed as I leaned back on the work tops.

"You alright?" Standing next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah I'm good"

He just nodded and walked back over to the groceries, checking his phone and raised his eyebrows before typing at something and then started to put them away.

All I did was walk into the living room before laying down on the sofa, Lily still being in the same position, pulling out my phone and checking kik, in my advantage, he replied.

'Oh hey, sorry, do I know you? x'

'I know your band? you are pretty good looking if I say so x'

'Oh ;-) x'

'I feel bad for messaging you now :( x'

'Why babe? :( x'

'You have a girlfriend and a baby... x'

'We can call it making friends'

Right now all I wanted to do was walk over to Luke, slap him and end things with him but that wasn't the option right now with Lily. I put my phone away and sighed.

"Luke?"

"Yeah babe"

"Come here a minute" He sat down next to me as I passed him Lily. "Would you ever tell me if you didn't have feelings for me anymore, or if you met anyone else?"

"I wouldn't even dream in a million years about being with anyone else, why what makes you think that"

He hugged me tightly and rested his head on mine.

"I don't know, it's just with the 9 months of being pregnant and I feel like I've been annoying lately and me not giving you what you want I feel like an awful girlfriend - I don't know why you even started going out with me, you've probably wasted 3 years of your life on me"

"Don't say that no, I've loved every day of these 3 years, yes through the 9 months you may not have given me what I wanted, yes you may have been annoying but that means nothing now, you gave me a beautiful, healthy daughter from a beautiful, loving girlfriend and that's all that matters"

"You are really cringey you know"

"But you love me for it"

"I'm being serious about before though, would you sleep with another girl if you was in the mood or drunk"

"Never"

"Promise me?"

"I promise Olivia"

i'M DONE WITH YOU LUKE

100+ VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER