giving up

"I think I should go apologise to Luke, I feel bad" I bit my lip, and walked into Luke's direction her ran off in, which was also the way to the stadium they was playing in later that night.

When I arrived, there was a lot of girls waiting, and screaming. Most of their eyes on me as I walked to where the tour buses were. I took a left to the boys tour bus and knocked on the door with no one answered.

"Luke, I know that you're in there, just let me in, we can talk" I begged.

"No, go away"

"I'm not leaving until you let me in, and I'm getting thousands of eyes looking at me and it's not the most comfortable feeling"

I heard Luke groan and the door opened, with him walking away. I followed him after closing the door and walked to the sofas which were there. Luke looked like he had been crying.

"Luke, I'm sorry.."

"No you aren't, you're just saying that because you feel bad for me. you accused me of cheating Olivia"

"No I'm not Luke, I accused you because I thought you were. Luke, you avoided me for days, you hardly talked to me, you texted other girls, if you were in my position you would think I'd be cheating more than likely"

Luke just laughed, "Unbelieveable"

"Luke, I can't do it any more"

"Can't do what anymore" He shot his head up, looking at me in concern.

"Us Luke, I can't do us anymore, I'm fed up of being treated like I'm not wanted, you've done fuck all to look after Lily or me, just I can't, I'm sorry"

"No Olivia, listen to me, we can sort this out, I promise"

"Stop it, stop making promises we both know you can't keep, every single promise you've made me, you've broke"

"I'm serious, I'll look after you and-"

"But we both know you won't" I croaked out, on the verge of tears.

"I will Liv, just listen to me"

Luke kneeled down in front of me, holding my hands tightly in his, "I love you so much Olivia, and Lily I really do. I've just been really busy lately, I've had no time for anyone and I regret it so much, I'm missing so much of Lily's life already and I hate it, yes I slept with someone else months ago but it's the worst regret of my life and I hate myself for it but just please don't give up on us Liv, please"

"Luke, I have to" I pulled away from his grip, wiping my tears.

"No you don't, and do you want to know why"

"Why"

"Because I'll lose the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I know I'll never get them back and I can't do that"

"Luke..."

"Please don't give up on us" Luke taking my hands in his again, then taking me in for a hug.

"Stop making it harder to leave Luke" I laughed, wiping the left over tears.

"That was my original plan" He pulled away and smiling.

THIS IS SHORT BUT ONCE THIS GETS 100+ VOTES I'M POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER

WHICH IS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I'M DOING AN EPILOGUE.

BOY YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE NEXT CHAPTER.