organisation

The boys left 3 days ago, and arrived in LA a few days ago. So we decided to ask Liz about the plan.

"So will you come with us"  Me and Ellie pleading Liz to join us.

"I don't know girls...he's my son" Not agreeing.

"And he's my boyfriend and the father of my child, who has been cheating on me, least we could do is teach him a lesson" Ellie nodding to what I just said. "We'll pay, he listens more when you're with us and actually knows right from wrong"

"But from what I've read" Pointing at my phone in which Lily was playing with and biting on. "He does seem like he needs to be taught a lesson, a good one, knowing how to treat a woman, cause as this rate he isn't is he"

"All I want is for Luke to know what he's done wrong, and I want to know the actual reason why, teach him why it's not good for himself or his career, please Liz" Pretty much begging her now, whilst Ellie gave her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, yes, but I'm not getting in the middle of you two, and i'm only doing this because I know you'll be my daughter in law one day, and this is my grandaughter and I want what's best for you"

We hugged Liz and held on tightly.

"So when do we leave?" She smiled laughing at herself.

+

Me, Lily, Ellie came back to mine and Luke's house and bought tickets for what was actually going to happen.

"4 return tickets, we'll do London Heathrow, to LAX airport" Ellie spoke as she typed away at the computer. "What about hotels, where we staying?"

"We'll just find a cheap holiday inn somewhere, they'll be somewhere" I said before taking another sip of water.

"And booked, we have the rest of today and tomorrow to pack" Ellie slammed down on the enter button.

I pulled out my phone and text Liz;

'flights booked, best get packing, we leave thursday morning, planes at 10am, arrive there at nearly 9pm, we're there for the week xx'

"I have no summer clothes, they'll all be too small" I groaned.

"Just borrow mine" Ellie taking the glass from my handso  and taking a drink.

"Your like a stick, I still have my mummy tummy"

 "Well let's go shopping then"

+

Hours later, me and Ellie arrived back with tons of bags filled with clothes and shoes for us both. Ellie took off a few minutes later in her car to go get some of her clothes and her suitcase from her mum's house, which she was currently living at but her and Ashton we're planning on moving in together.

An hour or so later, Ellie arrived back with her suitcase and bags full of clothes and other bits and we both started to pack in my bedroom - packing all the new stuff, and old when my phone vibrated.

kik message from luke;

'so where abouts in LA are you? I'm out and about? x'

'I'm busy now :/ um, how about we meet friday?'

'let me check schedule, hang on babe x'

'yeah friday's good but what time? i'm free from 11am-4pm'

'how about 12pm? you can organise where x'

'the boys are planning on going to The Grove friday, so Starbucks at The Grove 12pm friday? sound okay? x'

'Is it okay if i bring a few friends?'

'are they cute? ;)'

'yeah sure..see you there'

'bye babe'

+

Thursday soon came around, and we was planning on meeting Liz at the airport. All the suitcases got put into the boot of the car as we drove off. It was 6am, in my opinion, way too early especially Lily as she spent most of the morning wanting to be fed and crying.

It  took about half an hour to get to the airport knowing we didn't have to rush or worry about anything. When we arrived Liz was stood outside, already waiting for us, greeting us with hugs.

I held Lily in the carrying strap I had around me so she was on my front and pulling a rather large suitcase behind me and a baby bag spare for the plane on my shoulder and Ellie and Liz with just a suitcase.

We did all the necessities we needed when we got there and sat in the waiting area for a good 2 hours.

"So what you going to do when you see Luke tomorrow?" Ellie asked.

"Drama central is what is going to happen" Liz sighed.

"I don't know, ask why" I shrugged.

"What if he asks why you are here and doesn't realize your Chantelle, and says he has to go meet someone"

"Then play along, then be nice and announce it's me"

"Olivia, what if it wrecks everything between you two" Ellie panicked.

"He kind of deserves it if i'm honest, I don't know what's gotten into him" Liz shook her head in disbelief.

"He does deserve it, and I'll just explain why I did it, and I was going to find out anyway probably, he's the one cheating on me so not my fault" I just relaxed.

If it ruins things, it ruins things but like I said, not my fault.

"Plane BA1028 boarding to Los Angeles International now boarding"

We picked up our bags and headed to the gate, scanned our tickets, and headed for LA.

Luke is in for a treat isn't he?

Don't like this chapter but I kinda need to prepare for the big bang

200+ votes for next chapter