lies

Since Luke had gone out earlier then expected Ellie came over and we sat with Lily. Lately I had found out that her and Ashton had gotten very close, they both denied any dating rumours but knowing them, it would least be a friends with benefits situation.

"It started about 2 months ago, he just seemed to be going out a lot more and hardly coming home, Ellie I'm scared"

"Why are you scared?"

"What if he's cheating on me Ellie, yeah he's famous why me, he might be hooking up with some Hollywood movie star, who knows? He said he's spending time with Michael because him and Hanna broke him, and him and Hanna haven't even broken up. First he's leaving me after I've just gave fucking birth, and now lying to me"

"Olivia..."

"What if he is"

"I doubt it, i'll talk to Ashton about it and anyway they are probably is just doing band things, I mean they are off back on tour in a few months"

"They're what?!" I practically shouted, which then caused Lily to cry.

I rocked Lily calmly and tried to feed her but she obviously wasn't hungry and changing her diaper didn't work either. Just groaning and rocking her even more had to work somehow, just give it time.

"He never told you..."

I burst out into tears and I didn't know what to do, Ellie took Lily off me, as I broke down on the floor hugging my knees when Luke walked through the door.

"I'm ho- Liv?" Luke stood there before running over and kneeling down next to me.

"I wouldn't if I was you" Ellie pulled Luke up, "Take her upstairs" handing him Lily. He walked away in a quick pace before rushing back down with the baby monitor, placing it on the coffee table and hugging me.

"I'm going to go" Ellie whispered before walking out.

"Get off" I pushed him away before running into our room.

"Liv?!" He walked after me.

"Just leave me alone"

"Why?! What have I done"

"Luke, be honest with me here ok" Wiping my eyes and looking at him. "Do you love me?"

"Are you being serious Olivia?! Of course I do, you're my girlfriend, you just had my daughter, why on earth would you think this?!"

"I don't know okay, it's just my hormones"

I didn't want to assume anything - if I did, arguments would just be caused and that's not good for neither of us. I was going to wait for Luke to tell me in his own time.

"Don't leave me again, please" I cried into him.

"I won't, I promise" As he placed several kisses on my forehead cuddling me. "I'm sorry I haven't been here - just band stuff you know

I did nothing but nod. I didn't like thinking about Luke cheating on me, him hooking up with other girls whilst I sat here looking after myself and his new born daughter.

"I'm off to go check on Lily" He whispered as he got up, his phone dropped onto the sofa. It was wrong for me to go snooping around on his phone but in this current situation, and if I was quick I can just look I guess, I typed in his password quickly and searched his text messgaes to see the name 'Pheobe' in which his latest text messages were to aswell as the boys , me and his brother. I also decided to check his kik - in which there was another girl 'Alyssa'.

I mean I don't seem to feel cingy as they could just be cousins or family friends or childhood friends, which he has never mentioned before but being his girlfriend all the feelings that I was currently processing after birth, they could mean anything or be anyone . All messages being within these past few days. I quickly locked his phone and placed it back down.

He walked through the door carrying Lily, "See mummy's here" He giggled bouncing her as I smiled knowing I probably couldn't look at him the same way or trust him anymore.

ALL THOSE IN FAVOUR FOR GETTING LIZ HEMMINGS INVOLED SAY I

GOD LUCAS WHY LIE WHY DOES THIS TO HER

100+ VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER