getting away

"You've been through so much together, give him time, he'll open up" Liz said.

Liz and I was sat on the two stools at opposite ends of the kitchen island drinking tea whilst she held Lily.

"It's been happening for so long and I don't know what to do" I cried into my hands.

"How long?"

"About two, nearly three months. He's been so secretive and texting other girls, and his reasoning is because he's had no action from me from 9 months"

"I don't know what has gotten into him lately Olivia, I really don't"

"And he's known for weeks and he decided to tell me he's going on tour for months last night but I already knew since Ellie and Ashton told me but he could least told me instead of going and sleeping with other girls - which is apparently only one"

"How do you know this? Has he told you"

"Well yes, but no" I let out a laugh at what was running through my mind.

"Explain" She dragged on the ending.

"Well, this wasn't my idea but I kind of went along with it, well he left his phone the other day when he went to go check on Lily, and I may of looked on his phone and saw he was talking to other girls, and I told Ellie, and you know the whole way we started talking was through kik, I made a new kik account under the name Chantelle White, and got photos of this girl and I may be talking to Luke through it..."

I gave Liz a smile hoping she wouldn't be angry at me, nothing worse than upsetting your boyfriend's mum.

"I don't know what to think about it really, I mean it's clever but I don't think I would find out things that way..."

"He seems to be telling everyone else his life except me"

"Can I look at the conversations?"

I nodded handing Liz my phone with the conversation, seeing her shake her head and look angry made me think if it was at me or Luke.

"I don't know Olivia, he's never been like this before, what are you going to do when he goes to Los Angeles and wants to meet you?"

"Explain how I can't and say I'm in the UK or something? I don't know. I just want to give up with him I really do"

"And what if he finds out that it's you?"

"Well then he does, he deserves it"

+

"Luke , no!" I raised my voice at him as he followed me into the spare room I was staying in with Lily.

"It's my daughter too, why can't I see her!"

"Well if it's your daughter why aren't you helping at all or doing anything, I seem to be acting like the mum and dad right now"

"Because you don't let me do anything"

"Don't give me that bullshit Luke"

"Look, I'm sorry Olivia, just come home please"

"No, like I said, it's better if we spend some time away for a bit"

"I'll tell you the truth, I promise"

"Stop promising things that you can't keep Luke"

"Please, least let me see Lily"

I groaned, "She's in there with your mum" pointing at his her room.

He just nodded and walked in. I sat down on the bed and rested my head on my knees curled up to me, no matter how much he says, nothing will change my mind on what i've witnessed him do.

"Thanks" He walked back to me and sat down next to me.

"I don't understand"

"Understand what"

"Why won't you tell me everything, I'm your girlfriend"

"I promise I will"

"Like I said stop making promises you can't keep Luke..."

He sighed, "I will keep it"

"Fine, who have you been going to see pretty much everyday leaving me alone most of the time, and we both know that's not Michael"

"Just a friend"

"And who is this friend?"

"I-I can't say" He lowered his head.

"Yeah I thought that too, just leave Luke"

He knew there was no point in arguing back so he stood up and walked off, stopping at the door turning to me, "I love you Olivia"

I replied with nothing except a nod and he left, hearing the front door shut and the car ignition start.

100+ votes for the next chapter

something big is going to happen in this story soon and i'm excited

ALSO i started an ashton story called 'close as strangers' it would mean a lot if you would check it out and vote if you like it - i left it as external link also