it's see you later

- 3 weeks later -

"I can't believe she's a month old already" Calum bounced Lily up and down on his knees as she started to smile.

"I know, it's gone by so fast" I sighed knowing she was going to end up growing up so fast. "When you get back she'll be a few months of 1 year, it's unreal"

"Don't talk about it, it scares me, it feels like yesterday I was making fun of how big your belly was" 

"Hilarious" I glared at him whilst smirking.

"So how long are you gone for at the most" Ellie played with Ashton's fingers drawing on his knee.

"6, 7 months" 

"This thing weighs a ton what do you have in here Luke" Michael spoke as we all looked to see him dragging Luke's suitcase down the stairs.

"Jeans, a few t-shirts, more jeans" Smirking at him.

"Essentials" Michael high fived him whilst I sat here shaking my head.

Lately Luke had given me and Lily more time and didn't go out as much, in which I was grateful for but still, when he did go out it was for most of the day and never came back until early hours of the morning or if he was at home, he was typing away on his phone. 

I tried avoiding the Chantelle and Luke chat as much as possible - but when I did talk to him being Chantelle, he was pretty open with her and keen to meet her. 

Thinking the only reason Luke stayed at home more was the night of my birthday and how I finally gave him what he wanted, and ever since wanting it more and more, but in his head he thought Chantelle was going to end up giving it to him but it would be one hell of a surprise to see her not turn up.

 "John just text me, we have an hour left until we have to get to the airport" Calum tucked his phone away and us all looking at each other blankly.

"Well I want time with this one before I go" Luke picked Lily up and hugged her before taking my phone next to him and opening the camera and taking selfies of them on it and sending himself them, also setting one of them as my lock screen. I laughed at how childish he was.

"We'll leave you guys to it" Calum nodded before everyone took their suitcases and bags and left the house, seeing them all sort everything out into the van.

"I'm going to miss you so much" Luke stroked his hand through my hair and kissing it.

"You too" I took his hand, drawing circles on it. "I'm going to have to call you if she gets in one of them moods where she can't sleep without you singing to her"

"Um yeah you'll have to"

I just nodded. "Did you hear what we was talking about earlier?"

He shook his head, "No, what was it"

"How she'll be nearly one when you get back"

"Oh, I hate how I'm not going to see her grow up, take her first crawl, first steps and thinks like that"

"Well I'll have to film them, I don't get why you avoided the idea of me and her coming on tour with you for the last bit like I did last time when John asked"

"Because I'll end up distracting myself every night knowing I have you guys here and forget everything and knowing I'll have to live up to so many expectations"

I knew that wasn't the case, and it was if any girls want to sleep with any of the boys, it'll happen. I just feel bad for Ellie, how her and Ashton are so close to be going on to dating and if he sleeps with anyone, it'll ruin everything for them.

Me and Luke sat with Lily for a while before Michael came in; "Come on Luke, we gotta go". Luke just nodded and looked at me.

"So I guess it's goodbye" Luke sighed.

"No, it's see you later" I smiled as we both hugged each other.

Luke just laughed, "I'll see you later".

He gave me one last kiss, before Ellie came in and we stood at the door giving them a last wave for 6 months.

bringing back a part of the catfish story at the end ((if you noticed))

100+ votes for next chapter