the truth

"All I ever wanted was for you to be truthful with me" I sighed.

"I will be truthful, if that's what you want I'll tell you everything"

I just nodded.

"Fine, yeah I slept with someone a few months ago, I was drunk, out of it and had no clue what I was doing but ever since I've not done anything, I have you. The girls on my phone, were family friends. I've been out all the time because I've been with my brother and his fiance, they came over from Sydney and I needed to speak to them. And why I've been avoiding you, is because I can't keep a secret to save my life, and Chantelle, yeah, Ellie told me about it before she even told you to do it as a joke, because I was planning something, so I was obviously going to joke around with you and everyone was in with it, they came with you and I owe my mum and Ellie so much for doing this" He laughed

"Why didn't you just tell me you was meeting your brother, what secret and planning what Luke?"

I ran my fingers through my hair, my stress level being at 100%.

"You want to know why?"

"Yes now shut up and tell me before I get up and leave"

"Because this" And with that Luke stood up and reached into his back pocket and I realised what was happening.

I rubbed my eyes and starting to cry, I looked back up at him to see him holding a small blue box and smiling.

"Because this, this is why I needed my brother, this is the secret and this is what I was planning. I love you so much Liv and you mean the world to me, you and Lily both do, and that's why I was wondering..."

"Oh my god" I muttered, spilling into more tears.

"If you would go on a date with me"

I looked up at him, he had a straight face and held out the ring. 

"Wait what" I was just shocked to say anything else.

"I'm joking, I'm joking, Olivia White, will you marry me?"

He crouched down in front of me and smiled. 

Speechless for words I just nodded frantically jumping up and wrapping my legs around him.

"I love you" He whispered before letting me down and placing the ring on my finger.

"I love you too" I wiped my eyes, laughing and kissing him. I looked down at the ring on my finger and cried more.

"Thank god, I've had this planned for months but I did not expect it to go like this" He laughed before hugging me again.

"So everyone knows about this?" 

"Practically everyone, in fact I think they're all waiting for us inside the dressing room, so we best go" He took my hand and lead my out.

Thousands of screams surrounded us as we left the tour bus, Luke giving them a quick wave before we got inside.

"I feel like such an idiot for thinking you cheated on me" 

"Don't, I see where you came from babe"

Luke turned the handle to see everyone stood there cheering.

I let go of Luke's hand, "I hate you so much" I pushed Ellie's chest before hugging her.

"Well there had to be some way of having a joke with you" She laughed. "Well let me look at the ring then".

I looked over at Luke to see him smiling at me from the other side of the room whilst he talked to the boys.

I had fallen in love with Luke Hemmings.

and that is it my friends

do you all still hate luke or is he forgiven?

epilogue will be up in a few days

i feel like writing this has flown by.