Chapter 7

I wake to lights blinding my eyes. Voices, voices all around me. Not quite sure if they are in my head. Regret attacks me as soon as my eyes shoot open.

I sit up but I sooner regret it as my head starts to feel heavy and the room starts to spin uncontrollably.

I feel light head, my cheeks tighten and before I know it I'm leaning over the side of the bed and throwing up on the cream carpet.

I start to feel a little bit better as I empty the full contents of my stomach acid and whatever else in there onto the floor.

"Eww!" Chrissey says earning her the middle finger from me.

"Ethan that's gross man!" Chad Scolds.

"For fuck sick, what's everyone doing here?" I say just before throwing up again.

"Welll we thought we should come and see you man, everything is wrecked!" Liam announces.

"And most of all your wrecked!" Cody says quitely.

"And?" I say impatiently.

"Well we wouldn't be mates if we didn't come and help you, even if your being haunted by the hangover of hell!" David chirps. I ignore him, mates mehh what are they?

After an hour of constant vomiting I head in the bathroom just leaving the sick on the floor. I slowly make my over to the white sink. Staring into the mirror I see a pale rough looking guy with nothing but sorrow in his eyes. The sight of him myself makes me want to be sick all over again.

I wash my face to wake myself up. I feel a little better. I jump in the shower. The water is scolding hot but I don't care I just wash myself and ignore the pain. I scrub everyone part of my body to get rid of the feeling of sickness and dirtiness.

As I step out of the shower I feel the cold hit me like a dagger in my heart. It makes me shiver. As I walk out of the bathroom through to the bedroom I wrap a towel around my waist.

The room is immaculate. No signs of me being sick, no signs of that I was drinking last night. It's all gone as if last night never happened. I sit on my bed confused.

My comfy silence is disturbed by Chrissey, our eyes meet and she smiles at me nervously.

"Are you alright?" She asks.

"I feel rough," I yawn.

"You look it," She laughs.

I playfully roll my eyes at her.

"So guys cleaned up?" I murmur.

"Yeah we did, we came here to help your ass out," David comes into the room.

I pull on a vest top and boxers, making sure he doesn't notice the scratches.

"I don't need help, I'm fine." I snort.

"Sure you are, that's why your wallowing in your own self-pity and not doing a damn thing about the problem," David snaps standing up to me.

"What am I supposed to do? I find out my best mate and fiance are sleeping together, am I supposed to forgive and forget?" I growl.

"Yes, suck it up Ethan! Bella loves you, no matter how much I want it not to be true, she does, she loves you!" He says sincerely.

Guilt attacks me, the thought of what I did with his girlfriend. Why am I such an inconsiderate idiot?

"Where is she?" I ask him, knowing all too well he will know.

He looks at me nervously.

"Where?" I ask again.