Chapter 25

Black

◇◇◇

"Ron are you alright? What's happening?" Aster asked as all the students were called to the Great Hall to spend the night there. Ron looked pasty white and his hair showed it through the contrast it had against it.

"Sirius Black," he stammered as he got closer to her, "he had a knife and everything." Aster's face grew pale as he said his name. He was in the building. Aster hugged him and patted his back comforting him.

"Where's Harry?" She asked him, he pointed over to Harry, whose hair was a mess and was trying to set up his sleeping bag. She nodded to Ron and walked over to Harry to make sure he was alright. "Harry," she announced her presence, he turned and smiled, "you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I am," he nodded, then his face went blank, "Mr Weasley told you the same thing he told me didn't he? About him."

Aster nodded, "he told me to make sure both of us were safe," Aster said softly and quietly, "we should talk tomorrow, you sound like you need a friend."

"Yeah, it's been strange," he nodded with a small smile, "we can meet up after breakfast, good night." Aster nodded before turning to set up her sleeping bag which was between to Fred and George's.

"Night boys," she yawned as she tucked herself in, "don't do anything stupid," she warned as she covered her head with her blanket.

"Wait no," Fred whined, pulling on her arm, "I can't sleep now," he whined quieter, making her groan in frustration. "Please," he said just above a whisper as he saw people going to sleep.

"Fred," Aster sighed while she pulled off the blanket, "what do you want to do then?"

"Let's talk," he said, laying down and facing her, "how was your day?"

"Fred, you were with me the entire day," she rolled her eyes but quietly laughed.

"What about the times I wasn't with you?" He asked, moving closer to her to be able to see her eyes.

"Almost died because I missed you," Aster joked with a tired voice.

"Really?" he chuckled, "and you die all the time, don't you?"

"Yeah, of course," she smiled, closing her eyes with a smile. She tiredly held out her pinkie and soon fell asleep.

◇◇◇

"What is up my boy, Harry," Aster said rather happily, "how are you feeling?"

"I'm doing just fine today," he replied, finishing his drink before almost choking on it from the sudden appearance. "You?"

"Just trying to be happy," she gave a small thumbs up, "do you want to talk about, you know, what happened?"

"Honestly," he said, his messy hair falling before his glasses, "let's just take a break from everything, please?"

"I agree," she nodded with a smile, "come on, we can take a walk near the lake," she pulled his arm and guided him outside.

"So how is dealing with the twins?" Harry asked with a smug smile.

"It's amazing," she rolled her eyes, "honest," she laughed, "and Ginny?"

"Nah," he made a strange laughing noise, "hasn't she been dating others?"

"Yeah, but," Aster made a strained thinking face, "you know."

"No I don't know," he said innocently.

"Harry, honestly, you are the most oblivious person," she sighed, "if not Ginny, then who?"

"Some girl," he muttered, Aster could see the slightly embarrassed smile on his face, "in Ravenclaw."

"Her name?" Harry muttered a name but she couldn't hear it properly, "what?"

"Cho Chang," he muttered, "but I haven't even seen her in a while, only in classes." The two kept walking until Harry brought up the situation they were in. "Is it true? Sirius Black is your uncle?"

Aster's mind froze for a second but she nodded, "Harry, you know I'm not like that family," she said cautiously.

"I know," he nodded, "I know you wouldn't hurt anyone innocent."

"Lupin, my father asked him to be my godfather," Aster told him, "but Lupin said no."

"Do you know why?" He asked looking at her finally.

"He said he wasn't worthy, or that he'd hurt me," she replied with a shrug, "I'm not sure what he means."

◇◇◇

"George I can't believe you," Aster laughed, "but honestly, they deserved it," she grinned wickedly as they watched the Slytherin and Ravenclaw couple look around angrily to see who threw the ink on them, without realizing that it disappeared after a minute.

"These are brilliant, how did you make them?" George asked, looking at the sphere of ink, "charms or what?"

"Well, I used charms to make it into a sphere and stick together and onto the surface, it was thrown on, but I used this muggle thing called disappearing ink," she told him, as she looked over to see the couple gone, "quite easy to make actually."

"Interesting," he nodded in approval, "you think you would help the shop? Make these and help us with charms on certain products?"

"Really?" She smiled, "I'd love to help," she said getting an ink sphere ready to throw at another couple. After shooting the balls at them, she quickly dodges down and turns to George, "You know doing this is a lot more fun than I thought when I first met you guys."

◇◇◇

"Afternoon, Lance," Aster greeted as she sat down in the Hufflepuff common room. "Hows your week been?"

"Interesting," he replied, setting his book down on the side table, "very interesting." He drawled on the last syllable as Cedric walked by to go to Quidditch practice.

"You're drooling," Aster laughed, closing his mouth, "you've been hanging around with him more haven't you?"

"Yeah, I may have gotten feelings for him as well," he admitted.

"Awe," she smiled smugly, "you fancy Digs," she poked his shoulder annoyingly.

"Shut up," he laughed, "and how was your day anyway?"

"Fun," she sighed, "I hung out with Harry, then did some pranks with George and before I came here I talked to Fred, how are you doing in charms?"

"I'm doing great, but I'm actually thinking about becoming a magizoologist," he said, his light brown eyes lighting up. "Have you thought about what you want to do after school?"

"Well," she paused and thought, "I've been thinking about music or becoming a Healer, helping people."

"Yeah, that sounds like you," he smiled kindly as they continued talking about random things that went on.

♤♤♤