Epilogue

"You see kids, your mother helped a lot of people," the older red-head said to his children.

One kid raised his hand, he had fiery red hair and freckles spotting his face, "why didn't you ask mummy to marry you?"

"Chicken," another blurted out, it was his youngest child, no older than six. As well as his only daughter. The children giggled as Fred chuckled with a nod.

"Dad, why did you give us these names?" His eldest son asked.

"Your mother wanted each of you to have a special name, Remus," Fred told him as Aster entered the room. "She named you after someone who showed her fatherly love," he smiled at him.

"Me?" his young daughter asked.

"I named you," Fred said, lifting her onto his lap, "after your brave aunties, two people who showed the world that women can be better than men."

Aster smiled warmly as she watched Fred interact with them. Then her youngest son ran up to Fred and climbed onto his lap, "I'm uncle Georgie?"

"Yes, George," Fred smiled, "Uncle Georgie is my twin in command."

"What about the twins?" Ginvera asked, her eyes lighting up with the question about the two ten-year-olds.

Aster walked in and leaned up against the couch. "I named Colin after one of the youngest and bravest students who fought with us," she told them, "your father named Charlie after someone who was so daring, that he learned how to train dragons." She watched her children coo in awe and smiled.

"Dragons," Ginerva and George beamed as they jumped off Fred's lap and started running around Remus. He looks at them amused as he stands up to chase them around roaring like a dragon.

Each of their children had a quality that stuck out to Fred and Aster. Remus was the brave one, standing up for his friends and family at school. With the selective friends, he runs around the school much like Fred had done with George. 

Colin was smart and bookish, however, he could use wit and smarts to outsmart anyone. Charlie was proud but kind, he'd happily talk about his family but would help anyone who needed it.

George was adventurous and went outside with every chance he got. He'd explore the area around the cottage and swim in the lake, bringing Aster various rocks from the bottom of the lake. Ginerva, however still young, was the most talkative and social. She'd join any conversation even if she didn't understand what it was about but she'd pick up on the subject quickly and babble about it whenever it was brought up again.

Since Remus [Arthur] was the only one old enough to go to school, he'd tell them stories about classes and the jokes he played. Aster would listen and clearly tell he took after his father and even took over the Gryffindor trait. Colin and Charlie were excited to go to school since they were ten.

When the twins did go to Hogwarts, Colin [James] wasn't shocked when he was put in Ravenclaw. However, Charlie [Felix Sirius] was disappointed when he wasn't with his brother but excited to be in the same house his mother was in. The twins were inseparable otherwise, however not in the way Fred and George were, but they were more helpful than anything else. They created a convenient club with the students who were struggling. In others eyes, they were the best in their year.

George [Billius] was next to go and he was ecstatic when he was put in Hufflepuff. He was with his brother and also got to see what his mother was talking about. It was warm and comfortable. In school, he befriended the Care of Magical Creatures professor, Hagrid. Every time there was a free period for both of them, George would visit him and ask for stories about his uncles and such.

Ginerva [Jean] was a hatstall when she arrived at the sorting hat. She could have been put in multiple houses. However, the hat wanted her to follow in her aunt's footsteps in becoming a fearless witch. Ginerva made a difference in Hogwarts. Everyone in the Gryffindor common room knew her name and asked for her advice. Everyone admired her and her aunt like they were the same person, but for different reasons. Ginerva had that spark no one else did. She quickly became friends with the Herbology professor, Neville Longbottom. She'd ask questions about the war and help him take care of the plants.

One night past curfew, the siblings met up, most in different years. They walked down the hall and looked at the portraits of the young and old witches and wizards. The ones who fought alongside each other in the war. Colin looked up and saw an energetic blond-haired boy with the same name as his. Colin Creevy. The excited boy in the portrait waved at him. "Hello Colin," the red-haired boy smiled as he talked to the boy in the painting.

Ginerva looked up at the man in the painting, she knew who it was from the pictures Aster showed her. "Remus, come here," she happily called over her brother who towered over her. As he came over she pointed to the plaque. Remus Lupin. The man with greying hair looked down at the two with a knowing smile.

Then George and Charlie stood next to them looking at Tonks, the youngest member of the Order of the Phoenix. She looked down at them with a proud smile. "Thank you," Charlie smiled at her, "for saving our mum."

The people looked at him and gave a kind smile. "She saved us many times," Lupin told him, "tell her we say thank you."

However, there was one that was empty. Charlie walked away from his siblings to get a closer look. He read the plaque and sighed, Sirius Black. He began to walk away until something appeared in the portrait. It was a face, one that looked familiar like the picture his mother showed him. Charlie smiled at the painting and the man looked at him with a big smile, "hello great uncle."