Lesson Four

Lesson Four - Blood Makes You Related, Loyalty Makes You Family.

"If it isn't the Anderson Princess." That cocky smirk was all over his face as I walked over to him closing the distance between the two us. For some reason that look made me see red. He knew what he was doing when he went to my house with the North Side ones. He knew what game he was playing from the get go.

So without a second though I punched him straight in the face. It was probably the most satisfying thing I've ever done in my life. Pain throbbed as soon as my fist made contact with his face but I didn't care what I had done to my hand. It brought me so much joy to do that.

The best part of all of it though was that no one seen it coming.

"Lyra!!" I heard Sky shout in the background panicked at what might happen next.

"You go girl." Laughed Jake who sounded like he was loving life, fist bumping the air.

"What the fuck." Shouted Riker pissed off as he covered his probably broken nose. I'm pretty sure it was bleeding behind his hand. I couldn't help but be proud of that punch.

My brothers were to thank for that hit. Not because of them teaching me, no they never taught me how to hit. They were my punching bags all these years and Damon still was to this day. I guess it did come in handy after all. Who knew.

"That's for trashing my house you dick. Do you have any idea how dead I could've been with that stunt. You do understand who my dad is right?" Annoyance was clear from the get go. Some of his friends backed away clearly seeing the look in my eyes as I shot them warning glances. Daring them to get in the middle.

No one could be that stupid.

"Can't say I cared."

Riker seemed to gain back his composure now straightening his back but I could see the pain in his cloud grey eyes. He was going to feel that punch in the morning. There was a bit disappointment it wasn't broken.

Making a mental note to hit harder next time I watched at the crowed formed around us before my eyes snapped back to Riker.

What ever lawsuit he sent my way I didn't care.

"I should send you the bill for the damages." I seethed out as I watched Riker look around the shop to see who was here.

His eyes had landed on my friends but they were quick to snap back to me.

"Do you think I care princess. If you haven't noticed, money isn't really a problem with me."

It wasn't a problem with me either but it was principal at this point. I wouldn't let him get away with this. More like I couldn't let him get away with this. My pride wouldn't let someone get one up on me. There was no way I could let someone bet me.

He was going to regret it.

"I'm going to make you pay for what you've done."

He raised his eyebrows almost daring me to do what ever I was planning. "What punching me in the face wasn't enough?"

"I can do a lot worse than that."

Not sticking around to listen to his response I took the drink the woman that worked behind the tills made for him earlier.

Might as well get something free from the situation. I might have enough money to burn but I still had to love freebies where ever I went.

Who didn't love free stuff.

I sipped on the drink like the bitch I was as I walked out.

******************

RIKER'S POV