Lesson Twenty-Eight

Lesson Twenty-Eight - Never Trade Respect For Attention.

After half an hour I came back down the stairs now wearing a black tank top with a leather jacket thrown over the top. I was also wearing ripped black skinny jeans and boots that went up to my knees. I had my hair fixed and straightened and make up on. I looked at lot more presentable than I did, that was for a fact.

"Why do girls always take so long to get ready."

I looked down over the railing at the top of the stairs to see Riker standing there with his arms crossed, a impatient look in his face.

"Why do guys always have to complain." I said rolling my eyes as I started to make my way down the steps.

He sent a smirk my way as he looked me up and down. "It's in the job description."

"Well then it's in ours to." I remarked looking up at him when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

He just rolled his eyes this time and grabbed me by the wrist. The burning sensation returned when he touched me again. Neither of us had mentioned about what only happened less that an hour ago and it was probably for the better. God knows what trouble I will get myself into if I went into that detail.

"Come on we only have half an hour before the race starts and we need to get the car from my house."

I yanked my hand out from his grip and gave him a pointed look. "I used to race and I have plenty of my own cars. Do you not think I have one that matches the standards."

He crossed his arms again having me a pointed look. "Alright then Princess let's see what you've got."

I gave him a cheeky smirk. "With pleasure."

I started to lead the way to our massive garage and put in the pass code. The door opened and we walked in the lights turning on as we did so. The ground was painted white and walls too. Cars were everywhere but these ones were just for show. My baby lay not that far away but that's not the car I needed right now.

"No offence but these cars aren't going to cut it Princess. They are nothing but cars used to show off." He said speaking what I was just thinking.

"Chill out." I said walking to the back of the garage. There was another code panel and I typed in the number. A few seconds later the wall started to retract and more cars were hidden behind it. These cars though were everything a street racer could ever dream off. When I had free time I worked on them to make them even better something I didn't really get to do anymore. Some of them were even custom built from scratch but I knew Riker wouldn't have any faith in them in such short notice.

"What the fuck." I watched as he looked around the room in amaze. I didn't blame him there was a reason this room was so protected. There was cameras everywhere and I was sure the security guards were watching the area like a hawk with the door being open.

I watched as he ran his hand along the  W Motors Lykan Hypersport a car that is worth 3.4 million and that was before I got my hands on it. I customised the engine to be a even better and the inside of it was even more high tech. It was probably worth 10 million now and it wasn't even the dearest one in here. Far from it.

Riker looked at me amazed. "Is this what the true rich spend their money on."

I gave him a weird look. "You have just as much money as us."

"We have blood money princess, we can't spend it like you without being caught we have to be smarter. With your fathers Empire if the cops came looking there would be a good reason for these cars."