{5}

The next morning- we dropped Ivory off at school before going to work.

I made sure she was in the building before I left- hoping for a good day.

Ivory.

I yawned, swiping my student ID at the front door, immediately unlocking them- which allowed me to get inside.

I went to my locker, unlocking it and sliding one of my binders into it, seeing my best friend- Bentley now appearing beside me.

"Hey bitch" he spoke, his head hitting the locker.

"Hey" I responded, looking to him and seeing a swollen and red ass eye.

"Oh shit" I quickly laughed out.

"Who hit you?" I immediately asked, my hand touching it lightly before he hit me away.

"Shit Ivory, I thought your dad was a doctor- you're supposed to know what pink eye looks like." He laughed out, making me rub my hand onto his shirt in quick motions.

"That looks worse than any pink eye I've seen- why are you at school?" I asked.

"I can't miss anymore days or they'll literally put my mom in jail" he spoke.

"My dad- your best friends dad, is a doctor who would gladly appreciate you to not be around me with pink eye, he could've gave you an excuse" I spoke simply, slamming my locker shut.

"I don't like just asking your dad for excuses-" "Ben, it's not like you're not sick, I mean- look at you" I laughed lightly, seeing him roll his eyes.

"I don't look that fucking bad Ivory"

By the end of the day- Ben met me, both of his eyes now swollen and red.

"Oh shit" I laughed loudly.

"I think I'm going into the hospital with you today" he spoke lightly.

"Smart decision"

He still managed to drive us- getting us to the hospital where I held his arm, leading him through hallways.

After discovering that Dad was in a surgery- I made my way to Calum.

"Calum, Bentley has pink eye" I announced, seeing his head shoot up quickly.

"I'm both eyes" I finished, a small smile coming from Calum's lips.

"And you went to school?" He then shot at him.

"I'm an idiot- I know"

"Jesus Christ" he mumbled, laughing lightly.

He led us out of his office and to the storage closet.

He grabbed a few things before going to the nurses station- writing out an excuse.

"Okay" Calum breathed out.

"Eye drops- twice a day, try not to rub your eyes and if you do, immediately wash your hands" he spoke quickly.

"The doctor's excuse is for three days- it should be gone in three days but if it isn't, tell Ivory and she'll get you another." He spoke simply.

"Thank you" Ben breathed out.

"No problem, just rest up" he smiled, making Bentley nod before giving me a quick hug and leaving.

I went to Calum's office, and he immediately gave me germ-x, sighing as he did.

"I'm afraid to say it, but you'll probably have it next"

"Don't try to curse me, Calum"

two days later

I woke up- my left eye itching like hell.

"No no no" I immediately panicked, running to my bathroom.

I washed my face quickly- getting the crust off my eye before taking a second look- seeing my red ass eye.

"Fucking bitch" I mumbled, immediately getting my phone and texting Bentley.

Little bitch, you gave me pink eye.

I immediately trudged downstairs- seeing Dad.

"Dad" I whined.

"Hm?" He turned towards me, eyebrows now raising.

"Bentley gave me pink eye" I whined a little louder, walking into his embrace.

"Looks like he did" he laughed lightly, immediately standing.

He went to the downstairs bathroom, digging through the cabinet before pulling out eye drops.

"Head back" he immediately spoke.

"No- let me do it" I quickly spoke, extending my hand towards the drops.

"No, you never put enough- I'm doing it" he declared, pulling me closer as I groaned.

"You drown my eyeball" I spoke, hearing him laugh quickly before he literally drowned my eyeball, making me quickly shut my eye.

"That wasn't enough Ivory!" He groaned, trying to tilt my head back again.

"I beg to differ!"