{11}

one month later

"Does the skirt have to be that short?!" Dad yelled as I ran down the stairs.

"It can only show one inch of my stomach- this is how they put it on me at fittings" I spoke- seeing him groan.

"I do not like that Ivory-" "you're the one who made me try out."

We went to the football field- I immediately went to the team, leaving my bag with my dad before starting to stretch and warm up.

The did stunts that we had recently mastered.

"Is your dad going to kill me when he sees my hand under your skirt- cause he's pretty damn intimidating." Alex laughed lightly- which made me smile quickly.

"That's something I can't answer."

The game started

We did cheer after cheer

I was fucking exhausted.

Stunts came around, and it was simple and easy

I was a lot more comfortable with it now than I was at the beginning.

During halftime I went into the bleachers- sitting with the guys

Dad immediately cleared his throat

"When doing stunts- where does that boy in the back put his hand?" He asked.

"My butt" I spoke simply- feeling a smile come onto my face as his eyebrows raised.

I saw a smile break onto Michael's face as he forces himself to look straight forward.

"You can quit whenever you want, princess."

We finished the game, taking pictures and congratulating the team on their win.

Josh hugged me tightly before I went to the guys

"You're really such a beautiful cheerleader- I hope you keep up with it"

I can't say that my dad agrees.

"So is he like full on groping you-" "no dad, he holds the part between my butt and my leg and then catches the same spot on the way down" I groaned out.

"Ashton it's not a big deal- it's a part of the cheerleading" Calum laughed out.

"Why can't you have a girl stunt group- I saw some girls doing stunts-" "I was assigned to the guys" I spoke simply, making him roll his eyes.

"What do you wear under your skirt-" "dad, I have bloomers on." I spoke- making him give me a stern nod.

"I just don't like-" "dad, if I was uncomfortable I'd tell you, but he isn't weird about it- he does it to keep me safe, would you rather him drop me?"

"I'd rather him grab your leg or side or-" "then you'd be complaining about him grabbing your daughter's thigh" luke laughed out, making me let my head hit the seat.

"I guess I'm being too protective" he sighed out

"Maybe a little bit- but she'll appreciate it"