{15}

two days later

"Oh no- no dad" she immediately spoke- her hands grabbing my shoulders as I held her hips, guiding her to her feet.

"No it hurts." He spoke- it coming out as a thick whine, her hands moving to her ribs.

The problem here was that- although her entire body wasn't broke or popped out of place- it was all still sore

Her entire body ached- and that was something we didn't have anything to help her with besides the generic pain relief.

But we wanted to be able to get her discharged by tomorrow- so she had to start walking more.

"You have to take some steps baby" I spoke.

"I swear I'm not being dramatic- everything hurts-" "I know it does princess- you're not being dramatic at all, but we have to be able to get you home soon." I spoke- kissing her cheek gently.

I managed to make her take a few steps- herself very much favoring her entire left side- barely letting any weight onto the entire side.

That was the side of impact

We were almost out of the room before I felt her hip rotate weird- and I saw the pain develop in her face.

"My hip- dad, dad" she clearly panicked- making me fully move to her right side, letting the weight of her body lean fully against me as she went into a panic.

"Michael!" I yelled, knowing the guys were outside, waiting to see her, and within seconds he was here.

"Her hip did some weird shit" I spoke quickly, making his hands immediately go to the left side of her hip, feeling it gently.

She stayed surprisingly silent as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I think it's just locked up because you haven't worked it since the impact" he spoke simply, looking to her.

He easily bent her knee to where it was even with her hip- and a loud pop came from it, and it was like she was instantly better

"Better?" Michael asked, rubbing her hip gently.

She sent him a nod, evening her weight out a little more

"Thank you" she breathed out as he ran his fingers over her collarbone swiftly.

"Don't move this arm much more- you're going to make me put you in a sling" he hummed, sending her a look

"Why isn't she in a sling?" I asked him

"Mainly because she's in bed and sleeping a lot of the time and it's uncomfortable to lay with, but the more we have her walking- I'm going to get one for her" he declared.

I nodded in agreement.

Soon Michael took her left side- telling her to put all of her weight down

I was glad Michael joined us- because I certainly couldn't force her to do something that hurt, but he had a lot of a physical therapist in him, he wanted her better and he was going to make sure she was doing what she had to do to get better.

But I was proud- she didn't complain one time

It was very obvious to the both of us that it hurt- but she never asked to stop, she never whined, she only depended on us to hold her weight.

"Princess" Calum sighed as he saw us- looking purely sympathetic.

"Do you think she could do it on her own?" He asked quietly.

"Honestly" michael breathed out- looking to her

"It's killing me to make her do it with us" he finished. 

Calum's eyes met mine- and he didn't have to say what he was about to say, because I knew it was coming

"She's not going home tomorrow" he breathed out.

"Well aware" I nodded in agreement.

"What hurts the most, princess?" He asked her

"Ribs and stitches" she spoke easily, her eyes raising to look to him.

His hand went under her shirt, and his eyes looked straight to mine

"She's very swollen"