{24}

Monday.

I drug myself down the stairs, dreading the day.

I grabbed a apple off the kitchen counter before seeing Katie seated at the bar, groaning under my breath before putting on a fake smile

"Morning" I mumbled, seeing her head look up towards me.

"Hey" she breathed out, locking her phone to completely to look at me.

"Do you know if dad is taking me to school-" "no, but I actually can" she almost perked up immediately.

"Why can't dad-" "he had a long- long night hun, come on, we need bonding time anyway"

I exhaled, discretely rolling my eyes

"Okay- well let me at least go hug dad" I spoke, seeing her stand immediately

"No time hun, you can text him" she spoke, grabbing my wrist to pull me out the door.

As she drove me- continually talking about my dad and how loving and compassionate he was- I texted  my dad- informing him of everything before telling him that I loved him and I hope he had a great day

Katie dropped me off with a smile, wishing me a good day, which I knew was probably fake.

I went into the school- feeling almost all eyes shoot to me.

I scrunched my eyebrows together- scanning all of the faces- wondering why the hell everyone was looking at me

Did I forgot to brush my hair?

My thoughts were cut off by a cheerleader- Meghan coming to me and throwing a heavy arm around me, almost forcing me to walk with her

"Ivory, right?" She spoke, making me slowly nod towards her.

"Meghan" she smiled, shaking my hand as if we had never met- I cheered with her until I got hit by a car

"So I hear you and Caleb are fond of each other-" "oh no-" I quickly tried to laugh it off, but she stopped me.

"Listen bitch" she breathed out, her entire demeanor changing as she held my shoulder firmly, forcing me to stay exactly where I was as she stared into my eyes

"Caleb is mine, so you can back the fuck off" she seethed out, making me let out a small laugh.

"You noticed how everyone stared at you as you walked in, that's because everyone will soon know you're a little whore." She spoke, making my heart drop to my feet.

"Recognize this video?" I looked to her phone as a video of Caleb forcefully holding my head as I hit his chest lightly played.

"That doesn't prove I'm a whore" I quickly spoke back out.

"Oh honey"

"I get my way, just remember that and keep your slutty lips off of my man"

I rolled my eyes as she walked away.

It's going to be a horrible day.

I grabbed my binder out of my locker- seeing Ben approaching.

"I hate today-" "you realize you're being labeled as the school whore?" He immediately spat out, anger seeming to radiate off of him.

"But you know that's not true-" "Why the hell would you play a game of truth or dare with Caleb, did you just want to get fucked or what?"

I narrowed my eyes at him
"Are you on drugs-" "did you just want to set yourself up to be known as a whore?" He almost yelled.

"Lower your volume Ben-" "no, you're my best fucking friend but this is the dumbest thing you've ever done- everyone knows you're a fucking whore now-" "Mr.Jones and Ms.Irwin- my office please" our principals voice interrupted our conversation, making us both freeze.

"Good fucking job." I spat, turning and following our principal.

We both sat in the chairs in front of his desk, I shook my knee nervously, playing with a string on my hoodie.

"The discussion you two were having was very inappropriate and if I do say so myself- rude." He spoke, angling the words more towards Ben.

"I'm sorry- I was angry" he cut Ben off

"Ms.Irwin- why don't you tell me about this video I keep hearing everyone talking about?"