{20}

By the time we finished our argument- Luke and Ivory were in the backyard- jumping on the trampoline happily.

Calum and I sat with Kate in the kitchen- drinking wine, holding a conversation about how we didn't want to go into work Monday.

I had asstons of paperwork to do.

Soon the backyard door flew open with a loud bang- making all of us look in the direction

"We got blood- the scabs busted" luke announced, holding his own shirt to my daughter's leg, where her road rash was located.

"Fuck Ivory- we just got those closed baby" Calum breathed out, easily lifting her- setting her onto the counter.

I joined the three of them- yelling for Michael also.

The scabs busted badly- some even peeled backwards.

"I think it's still a little too early for physical activity" Ivory mumbled, watching as Calum pulled out alcohol wipes.

I held her hands into my own as he wiped the alcohol pads over it- making the stinging and pain break out.

I ended up pulling her to my chest as she whined out- squeezing my shirt into her hands.

I kissed her head multiple times, promising her that it would be over soon.

Thankfully- Calum finished soon, throwing bandages over them, moving his hands to hold her face.

"Be easy on yourself, okay pretty girl?"

She gave a nod- the tears still welling in her eyes- but not one had fell, which I was proud of.

I kissed her head gently, feeling her lean into my hold.

"So no more trampoline?" She spoke quietly- almost bringing back a flashback from when she was a baby.

"Not for a few more weeks, princess"

Kate and I ended up upstairs- alone, watching a movie together.

"Who's charger?" She asked quietly, grabbing Ivory's charger

"Ivory's-" "she sleeps with you?" She immediately questioned.

"Not normally- but she's on medicine and it gives her nightmares- and I like being able to keep a close eye on her since she's hurt-" "so she's still scared of nightmares?" Kate laughed out.

"Well- its more like night terrors, she dreams people are standing over her while she sleeps and shit- the first night she did it, it scared the shit out of us" I could tell she wasn't interested in listening, at all.

"Your sixteen year old daughter shouldn't be sleeping with you- Ashton." She spat out quickly.

"You're trying to tell me how to raise my own daughter?" I quickly laughed to her, moving my arm from around her, fully looking to her.

"She's going to have to face the real world one day Ashton, she needs to be ready"

"Yes- you're the exact person I want to take advice from"