{42}

"Slow your breathing" Calum spoke to her before addressing any of the details.

"We need a picture of her thigh and then we can go" the police spoke.

After sitting there, promising her that no one would see it besides the police and judge- she gave us a nod, letting the cop take a picture of the bright hand mark before they scurried out of the room.

"She's going to bruise" Calum spoke, holding her chin and the back of her head as he focused to the marks.

He rubbed his thumbs over the spots, looking to me

"This wasn't a fight-" "this was a teacher, who would've hurt my baby if Lane wouldn't have been down the hall" I spoke, squeezing the bed railing so hard, it hurt my hands.

The thought of a grown man possibly raping my daughter made me livid, I couldn't help but be thankful that he didn't get the opportunity that he wanted.

"I'm going to get some ice so maybe it won't swell" He exhaled, sending me a glance before leaving.

I almost immediately got into the small ass bed with her, pulling her into my chest where she tightened her grip around me.

Ivory.

I hugged my dad, wanting nothing but to be in his arms.

He kissed my forehead, exhaling into me.

"Never again baby- you'll never have to worry about that happening again."