F I V E ~ "There she is!"

This chapter is dedicated to @foodisbae779 for voting and commenting, thank you!!

••••

*Beep beep beep beep*

Why do good people get punished?

Reaching over to my wooden nightstand, I blindly hit against it until I come across the torturous device that is my alarm clock.

I grumble and turn it off, rolling onto the other side of my bed. I remind myself that I've got a class to go to, but the darkness of sleep seems to inviting.

Seven am classes are for try-hards anyway.

Before I know it, my eyes are slipping shut and any thoughts of classes get carried away by dreams.

••••

"Wake up, for god sake." A deep voice commands me.

Rob.

My eyes slowly open, I groan at the brightness and bring the covers up to my face.

"Okay, I give up. You try." Rob says, I hear his footsteps slowly walking away.

I hear someone grunt and step closer. I stay under the covers, keeping my eyes shut.

Don't leave me, sweet, blissful sleep.

Suddenly I feel a hot breath on my ear, whoever is beside me must be crouching by my bed.

Before I can even react, a husky voice begins talking. "The first time I imagined seeing you in bed was not like this, funnily enough."

I immediately begin to blush and sit up straight in bed, letting the covers fall and expose my face.

"There she is!" Rob exclaims, crossing his arms over his chest.

I shamefully look to my side to see Axel grinning like a cheshire  cat beside me. "Good morning." He simply says, nodding his head.

I turn to Rob, my face still blood red. "Really?" I ask him, desperation in my tone.

"C'mon Cupcake, it's not that bad." He reassures me, smirking at me and Axel.

"Cute pyjamas by the way." Axel winks.

Oh God no.

I look down to see that I've absentmindedly kicked the covers away from me so that they only one leg.

And just to add to my joyous morning, I see that both boys can also see my very short shorts.

"You are a dickhead, you are." I say as I point at Axel, before running into the bathroom.

I'm followed by the sound of both boy's laughter.

••••

I listen to the murmur of voices as I push open the door into my second lecture of the day.

Totally did not miss my first one.

On Wednesdays, I have three lectures all about an hour apart. It makes no sense leaving and going back to my dorm, just come back an hour later.

So that means, I have to spend the whole day here.

I think Satan planned my timetable.

My plan for college is to graduate with a Master of Fine Arts in dance, including choreography.

I'm currently concentrating on dance studies theories and it's so interesting.