N I N E T E E N ~ "What's true?"

This chapter is dedicated to @alecryderswife for your hilarious comments and for voting! Thank you so much :)

••••

"You know, I think it's true." Rob announces as he walks into the dorm room.

I'm getting ready for my two classes today. Thursdays are usually easy, but judging by Rob's excited mood it's going to be a long day.

"What's true?" I ask, putting down the straighteners.

"That pineapple goes on pizza." He states as he sits down on his bed, dropping his bag on the floor.

"You're crazy." I laugh.

"Okay you, me and Axel will all go out for pizza and I'll prove it to you." Rob says defiantly.

"Go for it." I laugh.

I already agree with him, I just want free pizza.

Picking up my bag, I sigh.

"More classes, yippee." I say in the most unenthusiastic voice possible.

"You show the world who's boss, girl!" Rob says as I walk out.

"I always do." I sing as I slam the door behind me.

Stepping out into the harsh November air, I begin the day.

••••

"So I was thinking that we could start with just the two of us and then the rest of you guys could join in after six beats." Jamie instructs to the girls sitting on the floor.

Which includes me.

Brooke text me today asking me to meet after classes. It's now four in the afternoon and I'm surrounded by dancers.

For some reason, I thought it was going to be just the four of us.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Turns out Brooke, Jamie and Kirsten have been doing more recruiting than I thought and there's now about twenty of us in total.

Part of me is jumping up and down at the numbers because it means there is more of us to compete against the main school dance group.

But there's one problem.

We have to be ready in a week.

Since the next home football match is at that time, it's been arranged that we will face off against the school's dance team during half time.

It's probably the most insane plan I've heard, including the time when my mother thought that I should have a child whilst I'm still young.

I'm only twenty two for crying out loud.

As all the dancers stand up to begin practicing our dance, I know this is going to be tough.

I just hope we can pull it off in time.

••••

I put down my book as my phone begins ringing again.

"Hah. Told you she would answer for me." Rob boasts to someone on the other side.

I faintly hear Axel say shut up on the other side but I can't be sure.

"What's wrong, Rob?" I ask, sighing.

It's Friday afternoon and I've finished my course work. I was siting down with my book when Rob started calling me.