N I N E ~ "It's a bit of fun."

"I want to die." Rob groans as lets his head fall onto the desk with a thump.

I laugh and shake my head at his ridiculous overreacting thoughts. "It's just an essay."

"And essay that's going to kill me, mind you." He fake cries, his face in a frown.

"Thank god, I can finally get rid of you." I tease, laughing as I grab my bag.

"You're so nice. God, I hate how you're good at school." Robs says as he takes in my attire. "Where are you going?"

"Axel's." I say absentmindedly while I check my phone.

"Ooo, Axel's huh? You gonna make out?" Rob asks, his once depressed eyes now alight with happiness.

"No. And stop saying that." I scold. "We're barley friends, I'm just going over there to do my volunteer hours for the week."

"You could do a lot more than that, honey."

I blush despite myself and show Rob my middle finger.

"You could and you know it!" Rob exclaims, jumping up from his seat and standing in front of me.

"I couldn't and even if I wanted to, it would never work." I shrug, being completely honest.

"Sex would work. Sex always works." He shrugs, his eyes still teasing.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, Rob!" I shout as I leave the dorm room and slam the door shut behind me.

••••

I step out onto the familiar red carpet and knock on Axel's door.

I hear a murmured wait a minute come from the door and then a string of curse words.

I sigh and tap my foot on the floor, looking round the corridor.

How does he afford this place?

The whole building screams expensive and since it's so close to campus, there must be some competition to get an apartment.

Never mind the penthouse at the top.

Looking down at my worn, muddy converse I feel very out of place.

My head shoots up as the door opens. There stands Axel panting at the door way.

"Did I end your sex marathon with Blossom?" I ask boldly.

Axels eyes widen in surprise before a smile over takes his face. "Nah, I was just warming up for our one."

I immediately blush and shove his shoulder with my hand. Axel moves to the side and I step into the apartment.

Dropping my bag on the couch, I look out of the window wall that looks out onto the city.

"Make yourself at home." Axel laughs, before turning serious. "What do you want to cook?"

"Please tell me you have actual food in the cupboards." I groan, but wanting a repeat of omelette gate.

"Yeah, my sister restocked it." He shrugs. "Chocolate cake?"

I grin. "Always."

"What a Harry Potter nerd." He scoffs, walking off towards the kitchen.

"Says the one who knew that reference!" I shout back, following him into the kitchen.

••••

"This looks like diarrhoea." Axel gags as he pours in more milk.

"Gross. It's just not finished yet." I offer, trying to remain optimistic on the whole process.