T E N - "Oh, that's a big deal."

I slowly blink away the sleep from my eyes, the blurry images of my dorm room becoming clearer and clearer with every passing moment.

I stretch out and let out a sigh as I fully wake up. Sitting up, I check my clock, and see that it's ten past eleven.

Thank god it's Friday.

Looking to my side, I see Rob's bed completely empty. However the sound of the shower from the bathroom confirms my thoughts.

Standing up out of bed, I realise I have one lecture today and then I'm free.

As I begin to think about my weekend plans, a.k.a Netflix and Cheetos, my phone buzzes.

Picking it off the nightstand, I look at the message.

Dean:
Hey, party is at my place tonight. Hope you can make it xx

He then sends a separate text of the address, which is about a mile away from Rob and I's dorm room.

"Rob." I shout, hoping he can hear me from in the shower.

"Yeah." He calls back.

"We're going to a party tonight."

A hear a clunk and the sound of water splashing. The door of the bathroom suddenly flies open.

And a naked Rob walks out.

"Ew, Jesu-God-fuck! Put on some clothes on, man!" I exclaim, covering my eyes.

"It's all natural." He smiles as he walks over to his bed.

"Yeah well put some clothes on and I swear to go if you put that hula skirt on and call it natural I'm moving out!" I warn, my patience completely gone.

Remember when we used to be polite to each other. Good times.

"Relax, relax. Damn, I should warn Axel that you're feisty." He nods as he runs a towel through his wet hair.

He's currently in Nike joggers and a navy t-shirt which means I can actually look him in the eyes.

"He already knows." I say, remembering how I attacked him when he tricked me yesterday.

"Ooh, feisty in the bedroom too?"

"You know what? You're uninvited from this party." I huff.

A smile tries to appear on my face but I quickly swallow the sign of happiness and walk to the drawers that hold my clothes.

"Yeah, no. Axel's already invited me. So Cupcake I'm turning up with whoever." Rob warns, his eyebrows raised.

"I'm gonna invite Emma for back-up." I say, shuddering at the image of a whole night with Axel and Rob.

That sounded so dirty.

Brushing off my thoughts, for the goodness of my mental health, I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom.

"You better be ready to party tonight, Cupcake!"

"I always am." I shout back.

••••

"I need stuff to wear." Emma wails as she rummages through her closet.

"You have stuff, you're literally standing in front of a closet full of your clothes."

Emma turns ever so slowly in my direction. She walks towards me and starts flicking me on my head.

"For. The. Party. You. Idiot." She says, giving me a flick on the forehead between each time.