May 30th - 6:57 PM - 1D Tour Stop - Chicago

"I like that color of pink on your nails. It's not too much, but it's enough. You know?" El said, admiring my freshly painted nails. I held out my hand in front of me to see them at a better distance, and she was right, this color really complimented my skin.

"Wow, you're right." I laughed and she smiled.

"Ugh, you've got to be kidding me!" Danielle said while looking at her phone in disappointment.

"What?" El and I said, simultaneously. She tapped the screen, typing something up with the same expression on.

"Liam said they're gonna be stuck in traffic for at least another hour. There goes dinner with them." Dani replied, tossing her phone down the bed from her. "She's right, that nail varnish looks great." She smiled at me. I smiled back but with a more upset look than I intended. I know I shouldn't have been upset, but this is their tour and they're going to be busy a lot of the time so I want to spend as much time as I can with Harry.

"Don't worry, babe. We can go to dinner, just us three. Girl's night out!" Danielle tried to cheer me up. She and El were more used to this than I was so I trusted their judgement.

"Yeah, I have a feeling that this whole tour will end up like this. Oh well, gotta make the best out of it right?" I said, putting a smile on and wiping away any trace of disappointment from my system. They smiled back.

"Well, I'm gonna go get changed into something a little more presentable, then. Meet in the lobby in 10?" El asked, looking at both me and Dani.

"Yup!" I said and watched Danielle nod in agreement. El walked out then Dani followed. After I heard the door shut, I fell back onto the bed and sighed. Something told me that this may not turn out to be exactly what I had planned it to be.

10:20 -

"I'm exhausted. I almost forgot how much shopping and eating wipes me out." I said, laughing and Danielle and El joined in. We entered the hotel with little disturbance from any fans. There were a few here and there while we were out but it was the calmest crowd I'd experienced. We talked about what we got at which stores then talked about the TopShop here, as we did the hotel routine; take elevator to a floor above or below our floor then take the stairs.

One awesome thing I was getting from this tour, was a great workout. When we reached our floor, we all departed into our own rooms, saying goodnight. I almost forgot that Harry and I were sharing a room tonight and I left the room in somewhat of a mess. I pulled out my keycard and unlocked the door. That's funny, I thought to myself, I swear I turned off the lights when I left. I walked around the corner and was startled to see Niall sitting on the edge of my bed smiling.

"Hey, Niall! You guys are back!" I said trying not to sound too excited. Then I realized that he was in MY room. "Wait, how the hell did you get in here?"

"Harry went to the store with Zayn and told me that I could hang out with you until he gets back. Calm down." He laughed. I felt the tension on my face melt off with his response.

"After figuring out that he wasn't here, I would've gone to your room. You didn't have to come in here." I responded, putting my bags down.

"Looks like you had a fun night." Niall said as he eyed my bags. I laughed.

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun without you guys." I teased, sticking out my tongue. "I bet that traffic was fun."

"I fell asleep so I wouldn't know," He laughed back, laying down on my bed. I watched him and he watched me, for a minute.

"So why did they go to the store?" I asked, curious as to why they were going so late anyway.

"I think Harry was hungry and Zayn needed some shampoo. Who knows what else they're getting." Niall replied, closing his eyes. I took out all of the clothing I got today and looked at it then put them away. My phone that I set on the TV stand began to ring.

I reached over and grabbed it before it rang the third time.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, babe. I'm on my way up now. Did you need an extra pillow for the room? I know how you are." Harry asked. It was true. Since I was going to be sharing a room with him that meant only one pillow for me.

"Yes, please! Thank you! See ya in a few." I requested. After hanging up the phone, I saw Niall get up and put on his shoes.

"That's my cue." He said, standing up. I smiled as he walked towards the door.  The way he walked showed defeat like he had been up all day. Before opening the door, he turned back around and looked at me. He twisted the snapback on his head a bit. "I'll take you up on that offer. You know, the get-me-a-girlfriend one. I wouldn't mind a little help."

I smiled and jumped excitedly towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a big hug. I loved helping friends and Niall will be so happy and he won't mope around. I was so excited I barely noticed him slipping his arms further down my waist, where Harry's always sat. I pulled away with my hands still around his neck. Our eyes were locked for a second and this feeling cam across me that made me shiver. I don't know what it was but it was different than anything I've ever experienced.

"We'll start tomorrow." Niall said, releasing me from his grip.

"Yeah, yeah." I said nodding and pulling my shirt down. I heard Harry and Zayn's loud talking from down the hall and Niall walked to his room. I stood at the door waiting for Harry to come in, thinking about what had just happened.

"See ya guys tomorrow! Hey, babe." Harry yelled back at Niall and Zayn then gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Hey, thanks for telling me you went to the store." I sarcastically said to him. His hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me to him. He leaned down giving me another kiss, but this time it lingered, making me want more.

"Sorry, I just figured you guys would still be out." He defended, taking his hand off my waist then walking around the corner into the room. I shut the door and followed him. As soon as he placed the two grocery bags on the bed, his drew his shirt off of his back and tossed it into the corner. I rolled my eyes at his messiness and went to my suitcase to grab my PJs. When I stood up, two arms snaked around to my stomach, grabbing my shirt and peeling it off. I raised my arms and let him take it off. After tossing it into my suitcase, I felt Harry's lips trace my neck down to my shoulder and back up. It didn't take very long for goosebumps to appear on my skin.

"Cold?" Harry said with a chuckle. He wrapped his arms around my bare upper body and kissed my cheek.

"I'm tired, baby." I confessed. I was expecting him to sigh and let me go, but he kept where he was and kissed my shoulder.

"Me too." Harry whispered, giving me a final kiss on the shoulder. I turned around and placed my hand on his cheek, pulling his face to mine. I pressed my lips against his warm ones and smiled. Letting my hands run down his chest, I pulled away to go into the bathroom to finish changing. I decided against wearing the lightweight shorts and just slipped on one of Harry's old shirts that he lets me wear to bed. I walked out and found Harry already in bed waiting for me.

I admired the sight for a second before walking over. He watched me stand there and a smirk swept across his face. I turned off the lights and turned on the TV then slipped into the side that wasn't occupied by his well built body.

As I got comfortable, Harry's arm swept me into his grip and laid me as close to him as possible. Before letting my eyes close for the night, I heard Harry whisper. "Night baby, I love you." 

"Night, I love you too." I managed to mumble. As I drifted off into sleep, images began to roam through my head and I caught myself smiling at them. Blonde hair, blue eyes, adorable laugh. I tried to stop them but it was well out of control for me. I just pray I don't say his name in my sleep.