May 31st - 12:15 PM - 1D Tour Stop - Chicago

I saw people already glancing towards the black van that approached the pull around street, many of which appeared to be tourists. This van was supposed to be more discreet and not draw as much attention, but, to me, it seemed to be doing quite the opposite. When we came to a stop, Paul stood up in the front and began to talk about what was going to happen. I was listening for a bit, catching the parts about how we stay with at least one other person and that there will be a security guard with every group to avoid dangerous situations from happening.

Harry's hand, that was laced with mine, moved to my knee. I looked down at it, then up to him, smiling. He squinted his face and began to rub my leg. His hands never failed to be soft and they were always so soothing, but I smacked his hand away. He gave me a confused look that was so cute that I wanted to smile and allow him to continue. I mouthed "not here" to him because we never exhibited such personal affection towards each other like this in public. It was always holding hands, hugging, or kissing, sometimes the occasional butt grab or hands-in-pocket deal.

He removed his hands and I smiled at him lovingly. When I turned my attention back towards Paul, who was finishing up his directions, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Niall was eyeing us. I could feel the tension rising in the small space we took up and it didn't feel good at all. As I turned to him, his eyes rose to meet mine and I smiled.

"We're leaving at 3. The girls will be taken back to the hotel in a separate vehicle and you boys will be taken straight to the venue. Don't cause any trouble and be back on time!" Paul said, opening to door to the van. Louis and El hopped out first followed by Josh and the rest of the band. Liam and Danielle went after, then Niall, and then finally me and Harry. I hurried off because Harry wouldn't stop hitting my butt. After jumping down the distance from the van to the ground, Harry was quick to grab my hand and hold it quite tightly. This received another jealous look from Niall, but it was a little more hidden since his sunglasses covered his blue eyes.

"Where to first?" Harry glanced down at me, squinting his eyes because of the sun. I reached down into my shoulder bag draped across my side and pulled out Harry's Ray Ban's. "How did you know I forgot them?"

"They weren't on your face." I winked, but soon realized it was pointless because my eyes were covered, as well, by the dark tint of my aviator glasses. "We're gonna go to the end first and work our way down!" I said to Paul. Paul began to say something but was rudely interrupted by Niall.

"I'll go with them." Everyone looked at Niall, then exchanged glances. Everybody knows that when the girlfriends come, they spend alone time with the boyfriends. It's like their rule, and Niall saying this completely destroyed that. No one said anything because the rule wasn't official but it was almost as good as official.

"Ookay." Paul looked at him. He signaled to one of the newest guards and sent us on our way. Harry gave me a look and I could tell instantly that he was questioning me. I just shrugged because I honestly had no idea what was going on.

"I heard the Ferris wheel is amazing," Niall said, breaking the link that Harry and I were in. He draped each arm around our shoulders as we began to walk down the pier.

"This is gonna be a long day." I mumbled looking out towards the lake that gleamed in the sun. "A very hot and long long day."

2:37 -

"It's definitely better the eighth time around." Niall said, laughing to himself. I could tell that Harry was pissed because his hands were clenched into fists. I reached out to him and touched his hand to hold it and his immediately released all the tension.

"You ok, babe?" I half whispered to Harry.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good." He said while glaring towards Niall's direction. The other fist still clenched very tightly.