Chapter 10: Your Cherry

Above: Booboo Stewart as Ryan West. I've always wanted him to be a part of my cast at some point. I loved his character in Twilight and wanted to include him in this story.

________________________________

The aftermath of Dante's party was especially shocking. Mason had told us that they never showed up at any of their parties, and now they show up to this one. We were all confused.

It was now the day after and the whole group decided to meet each other at The Junkyard to talk about what happened and to see if Andrew was planning anything. Or why he would be planning anything.

"My head hurts!" Cole shouted, crossing his arms across his head while lying on the couch.

"Maybe if you didn't drink 6 fucking beers in 2 hours you wouldn't have been as hammered as you were last night." Ryan rolled his eyes as Cole continued to moan in pain.

"Someone give me drugs." He muttered.

"Guys, what the hell happened last night?" Jace asked the group, and we just shrugged.

"Andrew always knows what parties we go to and he never show up at any one of them. Why was this time different?" Mason added.

"Guys, where the fuck is Lina?" Ollie looked around the room.

"Yeah, where did she go?" Mason asked. "I didn't see her last night before I went to bed."

"She kind of stayed over at Dante's house." I said hesitantly and gritted my teeth in nervousness.

"My sister was having sex with some bozo on the football team?" Mason shouted, making and a fist.

"Dante seems nice." I tried lightening up the conversation.

"Yeah, he was nice before sleeping with my sister."

"I think we should move on before Mason explodes." Jace patted Mason on the back.

"Last Friday night! Yeah, we danced on table tops and we took too many shots!" Cole sang, wincing in pain after.

"Cole, if you want to make your headache stop throbbing then shut the fuck up." Ollie yelled back at him and Cole pouted before closing his eyes. A few minutes later we heard him snoring.

"Wait a second-" I could almost hear the lightbulb turn on in Jace's head.

"What?" I ask.

"You said he never showed up at any of the parties we go to. Andrew usually has parties of his own to go to which is usually the reason why he never comes. Also, no one invites him to our parties because they're usually too afraid."

"So, what's that supposed to mean?" Mason questioned.

"You asked why this time was different. And now I know why. Who was the only person that didn't go to our parties until yesterday?"

No one responded.

"Who was the only person that was new to our group that went to our party?" He clarified.

All of the heads turned towards me.

"What? You think Andrew went because of me?" I asked, very confused. I didn't even like the guy.

"It's a possibility. Everything adds up." Jace concluded.

"Maybe he's trying to get close to you to make us jealous. Or he's trying to get intel about us to try and take us down." Mason threw around ideas. They all seemed logical, but I wasn't sure if I believed them.