Author's Note & Thanks

Dear Readers

Thank you all so much for taking this journey with me. Taking the time to sit, or stand, and read this project. I am forever grateful for every view, comment or vote. I have no idea how to stress it any more than that. 

I could say 'I would never have written this without you,' but that wouldn't be true. What I can say, is that I could never have written it so well and with so much focus without those who challenge, those who showed up and told me that my work isn't going un-noticed. The advice givers, the complimentors, and even those who managed to give me a rise of righteous indignation. 

Of course, this journey isn't over for Kate, Jake, Griffin, Rin, Swan, or any of the other characters. It's going to continue soon in the second book:

                       ReGenisis Chronicles Book II : NOCTURNALS 

If you haven't had enough of this world I've created, with your support and encouragment, or the character's that I've grown attached to and I hope that you have too? Then stay tuned for news of when they all return. 

Editing For Publishing on Amazon will commence the moment I find the time and focus, it'll be on going for a while. It will be announced later from my page, when it's set to become available. So keep an eye on your news feed for information if you feel like tipping your writer later on down the road. 

Thank you all once again. Especially the creators of wattpad, for making this community and giving some writers voices a chance to be heard. 

xox C. A. Mason [aka Violet Myth]