2

Few days later
Noah's POV

"Guys can you all please gather round we have an announcement" Matt shouts.
We all gathered round next to Matt and Ross who looked pretty excited to tell us something. "Some of you may know that there's going to be a new character called Darcy introduced in this season, and we would like to announce that the role of Darcy will be played by the one and only Fallon Jolie" Ross says.
Everyone's jaws dropped. People looked pretty shocked and others looked excited and cheered.
"We know she'll be brilliant for the role and she may even help us get more views as she's one of the most famous teenage actors obviously. She is coming tomorrow as she is busy today but she asked for one thing, for people to not treat her like she's any better than us" Matt says.
I was so excited to meet Fallon Jolie. I've never met her before but from seeing pictures I know that she's very pretty.
I know that Millie knows her roughly from an awards night where she spoke to her for a bit. She says that Fallon is really sweet.

"Noah can we have you for a second?" Matt asks.
"Yeah sure" I say following them to the office.
"I don't know if you've read the full script yet or not but we've decided that Will and Darcy will have romance in this season. Is that okay with you?" Ross asks.
"Yeah that's fine with me. But does Fallon know? She does have a boyfriend after all doesn't she?" I ask
"Yes we've told her and she's aware but she said that she's ready to do it, she's very professional" Matt says.
I just nodded.

So I was going to have romance with Fallon. Well Will was. But that's still me.
I didn't really know how to feel about this.