21

Today we were all going to Florida for a few interviews. Most of the Stranger things Cast was going. Me and Noah aren't together. We're taking things slow and trying to get closer to each other first.

I arrived at the airport and got through all the security and stuff and I was looking for Noah who I said I'd meet. I looked around and finally saw him and ran up to him. We hugged for a moment then said hi to each other.

"You're looking very pretty Miss Jolie" he says
"Oh stop Schnapper your making me blush"
"You're cute when you blush" he says kissing me lightly on the lips.
"Be careful someone might see" I said but couldn't help but smile
"Ugh I know" he said

"I think I'm sitting with Finn on the plane" I said joking
"Nah girl your sitting with me and only me" he said in a sassy girl accent causing me to chuckle.

We finally met up with everyone else.
"I think our flights in a few minutes" Gaten said
"No shit captain obvious we just heard the announcement" Sadie says making us all laugh.

"Oh I love Sadie" I say
"Sadie loves you too" she said
"Fallon loves Noah too" Noah says
"Does she?" I ask
"Of course she does" he said grabbing my hand and linking both of our hands together.
"Well maybe she does" I said

"You guys need to get together already" Millie says frustrated
"We will, in time" Noah says
"Yup" I said agreeing

We finally got on the plane and I was obviously sat with Noah.

"By the way you're sharing the bedroom with me" he said
"Since when" I ask laughing
"Since Millie and Sadie are sharing a room, And Gaten Caleb and Finn are sharing a room"
"Okay But we won't be doing anything, just saying" I said
"Shame" he says
"Joking" he finishes still laughing.

We finally arrived and I had to wake Noah up because he was asleep for like half of the trip basically. 
We got out of the plane
Me and Noah were the last ones to get out. There were a bunch of Fans with posters waiting there. I was amazed.

"Awww" I said
"Our fans are actually so dedicated"
"Ye I know" he said
We didn't even realise that we were holding hands while we were walking. I quickly let go before anyone could see but fans were shouting that they saw it. Oh well.
"Oops" Noah said laughing.
"Yeah" I said nervously.

——————

We finally got to the hotel and me and Noah went into our room.
"Finally" he says flopping down on the bed.
Obviously there was only one bed and that meant that me and Noah had to share one bed. My mom would kill me if she saw that. As long as she won't find out it's fine.

Noah pulls me on top of him.
I'm laid on top of him and our faces are really close. I start kissing him and then he kisses back. This turned into a massive make out session.

"Noah we have to start getting ready" I said pulling apart from the kiss.
"I want to stay like this with you though" he says getting one of his lips out and giving me puppy eyes.

"We can finish this off tonight okay?" I said giving him one last kiss on the lips.
"Of course" he said.

I get a shower then when I get out of the shower Noah goes in the shower and I start doing my makeup.
While doing my makeup I sing to my Madison Beer playlist.
"I'm in love with Tyler Durden that's why this shit ain't ever working for me"  i sing pretty loud. Then I saw Noah appear in the mirror in just a towel.

"Why have you never told me that you're such a good singer?" He asks
"I'm not" I said
"No trust me, you're so good" he said
"Before I started acting I actually went into a singing career but didn't really like it" I said
"Well you'd be an amazing singer, but you're an amazing actor too. Actually, you're amazing at everything" he said wrapping his arms around my torso from behind then kissing my neck.

"Noah you're leaving hickeys" i said
"Oh shit" he said
"It's fine I'll cover them with makeup" I said turning around and running my hands through his hair.
"You know. you're so beautiful" he said
"I'm not Noah" i said looking down
"Nah ah, don't you ever say that again, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and that's no lie" he says looking me into the eyes.

"God you're so amazing" I said putting my hands in his chest. Then kissing his lips ever so lightly.
"Now go get dressed" I said.