8

We finally pull away after making out for what seemed like a while. Suddenly someone comes in the room so we both jump from surprise and get further from each other.
"You guys want breakfast or not?" Caleb asks.
"Yeah we're coming now" I said getting up and going to the kitchen.

I know that I'm with Jacob. And that I practically just cheated on him. But I don't regret that kiss, nor the previous kiss either. I can't hide my feelings anymore.
I definitely like Noah Schnapp...

After having breakfast and getting dressed Gaten and Caleb went home together.  Millie and Sadie left a short while after that too. I called my shofar asking if i could walk home this once. I knew it was dangerous because of paparazzi but I had a lot on my mind and wanted some peace and quiet. It took a lot of convincing but he said he'd cover fo me and not tell my parents. Mr Lewis was such a nice man. He's been our shofar ever since I've been a baby. I was thankful.

"Okay bye Guys" I said to Noah and Finn who were playing a game on the Xbox. They both said bye to me back. I grabbed my bag and put my shoes on and left.

I decided to walk through the long way, which was the park way. The park was really beautiful with pretty flowers. I was walking when I heard someone shout me.
"Fallon please wait" Noah says.
"Noah- what are you doing here?" I ask pretty surprised.
"I decided to follow you, I need to know what's going on Fal, we kiss and then you act like nothing happened, I get your with that Jacob dude but didn't that kiss mean anything to you?" He asks sounding pretty hurt.
I walk closer to him.
I didn't want to lie to his face but I knew that me and him could never be a thing.
"Noah, I'm with Jacob and I truly love him. I'm sorry" I said. It was hard for me to say that.

"So that kiss didn't mean anything to you?" He asks.
I didn't reply.
"Answer me Fallon, look me in the eyes and tell me that the kiss didn't mean anything to you and I'll leave you alone"
My eyes filled with tears. I lifted my face and looked him straight in the eyes.
"Noah, the kiss didn't mean anything to me" I said. I wanted to hug him so bad right now and tell him how I truly felt. But I couldn't.
"I don't know what game you were playing with me. But it's not funny. I'm done with You Fallon" Noah says turning around and walking off away from me. Tears instantly started to fall down my cheeks. It broke me to see him like this.

When I got home I quickly locked myself in my room for most of the day and turned my phone off. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Tomorrow we were starting shooting the third episode of stranger things, I knew it was going to be hard facing Noah tomorrow.