7

Fallon's POV

A few days have passed now and I was back at home sat with my boyfriend Jacob. I was sat on my phone texting Sadie.
"You better not be messaging that Noah again" he says rolling his eyes.
"I'm not. What's your problem with him?"
"The fact that you spend so much time with him and that you've gotten so close to him" he said.
"Noah's my bests friend and he'll never be anything more Jacob" I said.
I didn't know weather i was being completely honest with myself there.
"Good" Jacob says turning back to the TV as he was playing fortnite. He never really payed any attention to me ever so I was used to it. I still haven't told him that me and Noah have to kiss while filming. I'm too scared to tell him because I know how he'll react.

Jacob had to go because he was going on his tour in England for a few weeks. I was glad I didn't have to see him. I never was and never will be in love with Jacob. But I have no choice other than to be with him...

I was drawing when I heard my phone ring so I quickly rang over to check it. It was a text from Millie.

Millie- Hey Fallon, we are having a sleepover with Finn Noah, Caleb, Gaten and Sadie because our parents finally let us have one all together, you wanna come?

Me- I just asked my mom and she said yes!

Millie- great, well it's at Finn's, I'm going to be setting off in a few minutes, see you there ;)x

Me- see yaaaa xo

I grabbed my hand bag and put my pyjamas and some makeup and toiletries in it, and of course my phone and phone charger. The shofar took me and when I got to Finn's everyone was already there. 
"Fallon!" Everyone shouts seeing me and Sadie and Millie come hug me.
They were all already in their pyjamas so I decided to put mine on. We had popcorn and sweets and watched some scary movies.

"Guys..." I say
"Yeah?" They all turn to face me and ask.
"Can we pretty please watch the kissing booth" I ask giving the boys puppy eyes because I know it works on them.
"Omgggg yess" Millie shouts
"We have to watch it" Sadie said.
They all look at each other.
"I guess we don't really have much of a choice do we?" Finn asks.
"Nah" I say grinning.

Whilst watching the kissing booth me and Noah were both sat on the sofa.
"Noah is so hot" I say.
"I know I am" Noah says.
"Not you silly, Noah Flynn" I said laughing.
"I still am hot though" he says winking.
"Of course Schnapp" I said.

I found myself laying my head on Noahs shoulder. I was starting to get really tired and fell asleep.

"Aw look at them"
"That's actually adorable"
"They're so cute"
"Shhh you'll wake them up idiots"

I heard noises and I opened my eyes. Me and Noah were laid down on the sofa. My hand was on his chest and our faces were really close. He woke up too. Everyone was staring at us. I hid my face from embarrassment.
"Aw no need to be embarrassed love birds, we'll leave you two alone and go have some breakfast, join us when your ready" Millie says.
I lift my face and Noah did too so our faces were really close. I stared into his sparkly beautiful eyes and I got lost in them.
"Oh fuck it" Noah says grabbing my face and kissing me. I suddenly kiss him back too. The kiss was long and passionate and felt incredible. Even better than the first one.