11

"Okay we need you to do this otherwise we won't have any evidence" Millie says.
"Please just stay strong, if you need to just quickly run out you know where we are" Noah says.
"Okay. I can do this" I said letting go of Noah's hand. I started walking to my house. I knocked at my dads office.
"Come in" he shouts.
"Hello daddy" I said.
"Fallon, sit down darling"

"I'm just going to go straight into the point,I can't be with Jacob anymore" I say
He stands up
"And why is that?"
"I don't love him, I don't even like him. He does horrible things to me and abuses me" i say
"Well sometimes men have to do things like that"
"Are you kidding me? I'm getting abused and you don't even care?" I said
"Look it is your duty to be with Jacob, you will be with him and marry him  and spend the rest of your life with him wether you like it or not Fallon Jolie!" He yells getting closer to me.

"Stand right where you are sir!" A bunch of men who had guns ran into the room grabbing my father. It was the CSI.
"I think we've heard quite enough" Phill, who has helped us with all this says.
I had a little microphone hid inside of my ear which they could hear from the whole time.

"What is going on in here?" My mom runs in asking. She looked terrified.
"If you come with us Mrs Jolie we will explain everything" one of the men says.
"Fallon, I will be back soon please stay here at home" my mom says following the men.

"You did it Fal" Noah says running up to me.
"No Noah, we did it" I said
"Thank you" i hugged him and he lifted me and swung me.

A few hours later my mom came back home. She told me she knows about everything now. My father was in Jail for a very long while. So was Jacobs father too. And Jacob... well he might be going to Juvy. I hope he'll be going to juvy. I was finally happy now.