6

The next day

"Wake up sleepy head" Millie says.
I open my eyes and grab my phone realising it was quite late and we had an interview today.
I put on a stripy black and white jumpsuit on. The stylists came to do our hair and makeup. Once they finished we got in the limo and went to the studio we were having our interview at. Me and Noah still haven't spoke yet. It's kind of awkward between us right now. I know I shouldn't have kissed him back but I kind of enjoyed it. I know that I shouldn't be saying that. I'm with Jacob.

Once we got to the studio they sorted everything out and  told us where to sit. I obviously had to get sat with Noah today. I give him a little smile. He smiled back. I needed to speak to him after this.

I did a lot of interviews in the past from my other movies and tv shows. And interviews with my parents too. But this will be my first interview with the stranger things cast. I was a little nervous but I was also nervous before interviews.
"You okay Fallon?" Noah asks probably seeing that I'm a bit nervous.
"yeah I guess"
He puts his hand on top of mine and smiles.
"You'll be fine don't worry" he says.
"Thank you" I say smiling back.

When we started the interview, they were mainly asking questions about the previous seasons at the beginning but then they got to talking about the new season.
"So Fallon, you're going to have the role of a new character called Darcy right?" The interview asks.
"Yeah I'm so happy that I get to be part of such an amazing show, stranger things has always been my favourite show to watch" I said
"There's been some rumours about your character and the character of Will having a little bit of a romance, is that true?" He asks.
I look over at Noah.
"We can't really say much about this right now, but there may or there may not be a little romance going in between them" Noah says.
"And what's your relationship like in real life?"
"Me and Noah have a great friendship, we've became really close throughout filming and I class him as a brother" I say looking at him and  he sort of looks upset I don't know why.
"Yeah we've definitely became very close" he says looking at me.
"And how have you been getting on with everyone else Fallon?" He asks.
"Well at first I was obviously scared because I knew that everyone was already close but as soon as I joined I feel like I fit in and I've became so close to literally all of the cast and they're like a second family to me" I say.
"Yeah Fallon's really fit in and she's like a little sister to me" Finn says.

Noah's POV
After we finished the interview we went back to the hotel and got changed into more comfortable clothes. We all went into Gaten and Caleb's room because they had the biggest room. And we were going to watch some movies.
"I'm going to get a drink downstairs" I said
"I'll come with you" Fallon said Following me out of the room.
While we were walking it was silent and pretty awkward. I didn't quite know what to say.
"Noah...about yesterday"
"Yeah I'm really sorry about yesterday fallon, can we just pretend like It never happened, it didn't really mean anything anyway" I said.
"Oh-um yeah of course" she said.

What I said hurt me because I knew it wasn't true. When I kissed her it felt so good. It felt amazing. But I know that she didn't think that. I wasn't really sure if I liked her. I didn't try to think about it because I knew it would never happen. Shes so much more famous and successful than me and I'll never be good enough for her.