6 - Am I feeling lonely?

PARIS POV

"No."

"Please"

"No."

"Please"

"I said no little wolf don't make me spank you," Dom said in an annoyed tone. Right now I'm trying to convince Dom to let me keep my jobs. Like Dom's gonna ever let that happen.

He's just sitting here drinking tea while on the laptop typing away. All he does is work not that I'm complaining because he never pays attention to me anymore.

Am I? No, it can't be he bought me just so he could use me for his sexual desires though he said he won't touch me unless I want him too. That's right he hasn't been touching me for these past few days. We've even stop showering together, he comes to bed late and rarely talks to me like he used too. It's not that I'm complaining about all of this but has he found someone else to be pleasured by?

Why am I so worried about him I barely know the guy, I can't trust him.

I should just convince him that I need to keep my jobs and I'll pay him back his money back.

"Pleas-" I was about to say something when I was interrupted but a vibration in my pants. "What the hell is that," Dom said looking at me hearing the song 'I Don't give Fuck with you' play.

"Oh it's my phone I'ma answer it," I said quickly before turning around and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered. Who the hell could be calling me I got no friends and I'll be dame if my dad us calling me. Except for Jeff he's kinda like a friend though I never got his number so yeah and he also has a crush on me and I kinda do to but I just don't want to ruin our friendship. But he seems he wants more than that.

"Paris it's Jeff where have you been I've been worried about you!! " he said sounding worried.

How the hell did this guy get my number?!

"How the hell did you get my number?!"I whispered yelled don't want Dom to be hearing me.

"Um..... you gave it to me?" He said more like a question but I kinda do believe him cause I do be forgetting shit.

"Oh sorry" I whispered.

"Paris! where are you! You haven't been to work in 2 weeks you miss our dat- I mean lunch that you promise to take me on!" he yelled angrily but sounded worried.

"Damn chill, I'm with my..........cousin Dom" I whispered to him. Ain't no way in hell I'ma tell him I've been sold to a Mafia who claims that's he's my fiance and I'm his.

"Cousin?" He said in a dumbfounded tone.

"Yeah his name is Dom and I'm staying with him since I got evicted from my home and so I'm staying with him" I lied.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me you could've lived with me," he said. Awe that's really nice of him.

"How about we go out to get some drinks with me today?" he asked. "Of course um let's meet at.....our favorite place to go Dunkin' Donuts," I said to him.

"Sure ok see you there," he said before hanging up the phone. Looks like convincing Dom has to come later but like that'll never happen.

"Who's that?" Dom asked.

"Just my...cousin Jeff, he wants me to go to lunch with him today" I lied well the last part is true but I hope he believes me so that I can finally be able to get out of this big ass house.

"Cousin? Well if you're going I'll send the twins with you " he said ready to press the button on the sound system that connects to all the rooms in the house so you can speak from anywhere in the house.