Thomas and Dylan - Pleasurable Decisions

Thomas^

This chapter is most likely about when they made the decision to adopt.

DYLAN

"So I was thinking," I started, staring at Thomas whose body was lean forward with his legs spread wide as he stared me down waiting for me to talk.

His tongue swept over his lips while he runs his hand through his brown hair, taking a deep breath

His tongue swept over his lips while he runs his hand through his brown hair, taking a deep breath. The amount of sex appeal he has is amazing and sometimes annoying.

" You were thinking what?" he said flickering his eyes up and down my body with lust. Omg, this man is always horny.

"Don't roll your eyes me you know I hate when you do that, " he hissed. "Anyway, what were you thinking about? " he questioned leaning his back into the chair. I took a sharp intake of breath before speaking.

" I want to adopt," I say. Silence struck the room as we just stared at each other quietly. "Are you sure that something you would want?" Thomas asked carefully. It seems he was trying to be very careful with his words.

"Yes," I exhaled biting my bottom lip nervously. "Okay, I think it's a good idea," he smiled staring me down. "Was that all you were worrying about?" Thomas questioned crossing his legs.

"Yeah, didn't know if you were ready to have any kids since,"  tried to finished but Thomas smiled resting his hand on my right thigh.

" What happened in my past is in the past. I loved my family but it's time to move on with my life and it's time for them to be at peace," Thomas said rubbing my thigh.  "I love you, Dylan Harris and I'd like to start a family with you," his eyes looked into mine as he flicked them down to my lips.

"And besides that, I could get you pregnant if you wanted," Thomas grinned showing that mischievous smile. Rolling my eyes once again I heard a growl escape, Thomas. He pulled my forward making me straddle his lap.

"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes?" He scowled causing me to chuckle.

His British accent made him sound sexy and all but I just cannot take him seriously sometimes.

THIRD POV

Thomas stared into his husband's eyes with love and lust. His hands went down to Dylan's ass loving how thick his thighs and ass were.

Dylan grunts feeling Thomas squeezing his plump ass. "You think this funny,?" Thomas asked smiling while he bit on his bottom lip.

Dylan nodded not soon after getting a slap on the ass in response.

Thomas snickered laid Dylan's body down on the sofa before switching his position to his hands and knees.

Dylan's pants and underwear were pulled down revealing his vanilla round ass. Thomas's shirt was ripped open revealing his chest as he looked down at Dylan before speaking.