Bonus Chapter - Paris and Dominic

Paris

Laying in the bed with my robe only on as the kids were out of the house to a camp trip with Silas and their friends.

The gang was out of the house too, leaving me and Dominic home alone. I wonder why? I mean it is me and Dominic 17th year anniversary. But I had told Dominic that we should chill with the family and the gang, but he sure had other plans I guess.

Dom then walks out of the bathroom in his robe before walking over to the bed. "I hope the triplets use their guns wisely" Dominic started catching my attention.

I can't believe that ass really gave the triplets a damn gun. "Dom, why would you give the triplets a set of guns just because they went camping?" I asked as he looked confused.

"Well obviously Paris because I can't have my children looking weak," Dom said in a duh tone. "Dominic I will not allow for our kids to carry around a gun at least not now!" I yelled as Dominic's face begins to scowl.

"Little Wolf, did you just yelled at me," Dominic asked as my eyes continue to glare at him. To be honest I don't remember the last time since Dominic did call me Little wolf and honestly I missed him calling me that.

Because the way he used to say it was sexy and would always secretly turn me on but ever since we had the triplets he stopped calling me that.

But right now I need to be strong this isn't like the old days. "And so what if I did?" I dared as Dominic's lips widen forming a mischievous smirk.

"Bend over" Dominic ordered. Looking at him like he was stupid on something but on the inside, all I wanted was to bend my thicc ass over for him to do whatever. But I wasn't going to.

"No."  I sassed 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Third P.O.V

Dominic growled at his Little Wolf defiance. He hated that Paris was going against his order right now. His large hands grabbing around the petite man waist before pulling him over his lap.

"Hey!" Paris shouted although you could hear the tremble in his voice. "What a bad Little wolf you are?" Dominic bellowed raising up Paris' robe leaving his bare ass exposed.

Paris' body shuddered at the cold air hitting his bare ass. "Thicc and pale as usual," Dominic said smacking Paris' ass making him squeal.

"More of a reason to make that shit red" Dominic hissed smacking his ass again. "What are you suppose to say, Little Wolf?" Dominic asked as Paris shook his head.

Paris knew what he wanted him to say but he just wanted to make Dominic angrier at him.

SMACK!

Was the sound of Dominic's hand making contact with Paris ass earning him a wail. "One! Thank you, Daddy" Paris moaned feeling Dom's large hand rubbing his bare ass.

Dominic hummed before leaning over placing a kiss on one of Paris' cheek then drawing back. Soon began the trails of spankings on Paris' ass. Each one got harder as it goes on earning Dom many sounds of pleasure from his man.

Paris laid over Dom's lap panting for breath after he got the last spanking. Flipping him over Dominic wasted no time slamming his lips over Paris' own. Whimpers escape his lover's mouth as he began hoisting Paris over his lap.

Unconsciously Paris began grinding his hips over Dominic's groin. A barely audible groan left his lips, moving his hands to Little wolf's ass pushing up his robe as he begins grabbing Paris' bare ass.

Dominic drew back from Paris before leaning over to the dresser grabbing the lube. He quickly applied some amount on his fingers as he reconnects their kiss. His hands gradually made their way back Paris' ass.

Slipping one of his lubricated fingers inside of Paris yearning hole, a moan erupts from Paris. His lips removed from Dominic own to his neck. A groan slips from Dom's lips urging Paris to kiss his neck more.

Although Paris mind was on kissing Dominic's neck he couldn't help but feel on edge as Dominic's finger thrusting into him.

Soon enough another finger joins in jerking Paris hips towards them as Dominic curved them to an angle hitting a certain spot in Paris making him scream.

"AH!"Paris moaned as Dominic's fingers added more pressure to it. "Dom, I can't !"Paris yelled earning a chuckle from Dom as he added another finger.

"Uhh!" He groaned pushing his hips down on Dom's fingers. "Please" Paris panted as he digs his nails into Dominic's shoulders.

Dominic groaned pulling out his fingers then thrust themselves back in. Paris' nails gripped onto him tighter as his voice became hoarse. 

He couldn't wait to be filled with something bigger and fulfilling. "Dom, please"Paris begged Dominic began to kiss his neck, leaving hickeys all over. "Please, not your fingers" Paris pleaded.

A growl was what Paris heard as Dominic yanked his fingers before replacing it with something much bigger.

"Uh!" Paris croaked, straddling over Dominic lap. He would try to add his body weight but that would only let Dominic's cock seep deeper into him.

With one jerk of his hips, Dominic began thrusting in and out of Paris as Paris was bouncing up and down on Dominic keeping his movements in sync with Dom's own.

Dominic took his time savoring the moment, something he had never done. Paris, on the other hand, didn't like it. He misses the roughness Dominic had with him.

"Dom, harder" Paris begged as Dominic had only smiled before compiling. He slams his hips into Paris own causing an inhuman sound to leave his lover's lips.

He growled loving the way his little wolf moaned against him. He continued with his powerful thrust wasting no time until the climax.

Dominic rammed himself into Paris for one last time  as he pours his essence into him.Paris had came on him and Dominic's chest.

he took a breath before being flipped over by Dominic on all fours with his ass poking out. Dom grabbed his little wolf's neck, thrusted his hard big cock inside him.

"You're going to regret ever defying me"He growled pulling out then slamming back in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for stoping it right there . I'm also sorry if this chapter was a little off but I will fix it when I have to edit this whole book . Okay.

So thank you for reading this bonus chapter I hoped you liked it! 

BYE