26 - Dammit.

Paris

After Thomas left that guy in Mason's hands he was beaten so bad and what's even worst Mason kept him alive and told the guards to take him in his torture chambers.

Dylan was rush to Benny infirmary as we all followed after. Dylan lay there still and barely breathing as he had lost so much blood.

"Dylan, please hang in there cause if you don't I won't tell you how I really feel," Thomas said looking Dylan in the eye.

"I-I"

"Oh shut up" Dylan was about to say something as Benny interrupted stabbing Dylan with a big ass needle inside his tender wound inserting this unknown formula.

Not so long after the wound slowly began to heal. Woah. "It actually worked!" Benny screamed in joy.

"What the hell do you mean it worked?!"Mason and Thomas said in unison. "Oh shut up! At least he's not dead!" Benny huffed. "But-t" Thomas said as Dylan interrupted him." So, Thomas, tell me how you feel" Dylan said panting. "Shush, the serum is slowly working on you so you need to rest so no talking and more sleeping" Benny instructed as Dylan nod in compliance slowly laying back on the infirmary bed.

We all sighed of relief to know Dylan would be okay. Thank God for Benny.

*

*

*

*

A week later after the incident, everything went back to normal except Dylan and Thomas was spending more time together which was cute.

Looking up I see Seven making his way to the Front Door. "Where are you going?" I asked as Seven froze in his spot.

Before walking telling me to come over he looked left to right. Nodding my head I went straight over to him.

"Are you good with secrets?" Seven asked as I replied with a nod. "Well,  Thomas and I are going to get a gift for the twins since their birthday is tomorrow, so wanna come?" Seven said as Thomas came over to us.

"Sure," I say as Thomas said something. "Only if Dominic approves, "Thomas says looking at Seven. "Approve of what," Dominic asked popping out of nowhere. " That I can go with them? " I inquired as Dominic raised a brow.

"No, there are too many risks out there and now that your pregnant I'm not having it," Dominic growled. "Please, I have Seven and Thomas with me," I said using my puppy eyes as Dominic sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but not without this, " he said handing me an iPhone. 'Finally a phone, this bitch finally gave us one' the voice exclaimed.

"It's already programmed with all of the gang numbers including Autumn" Dominic explained before hugging me. "Be safe" he whispered before kissing my forehead.

"if anything happens to my husband, I'll slaughter you both" Dominic bellowed before we all went out the door.

after we reached the mall we went to the jewelry. I felt this buzzed in my pants and I knew that was my phone.

Taking it I looked and saw someone text me by the name of 'Daddy🍆💦😍'. 'It's Dominic, definitely Dominic' the voice said.

Daddy🍆💦😍 

Are you okay?

He texted as I quickly text him back.

Yes. I texted back before I got this sudden urged to pee. 

Good. Hurry up and come home and do not leave Seven or Thomas sideHe replied back as I was dancing trying to hold in my pee