17 - Pregnancy?

Paris

"Do we really need to go with y'all?" Seven whined.

"Yes, since we're gonna see Dr. Benny," Dom said to the others.

If you are wondering where or why we're all going well I asked Dom if he could take me to one of the mafia scientists so that I could ask questions on this male pregnancy thing.

"I don't want to see Benny he likes to experiment on me " Seven whined again.

"I actually want to see Benny I miss him" Zero smiled.

"That's because you two used to fuck before you went to jail" Seven huffed.

"I mean we had a thing but Ben you know.... is kinda crazy but he's great in bed" Zero explained.

"Shut up you two, always bickering,  you don't hear Dylan and Mason bickering all the time" Dom hissed.

"That's because they're sleeping " Seven stated.

"Oh well, still I don't care and Zero no one wants to know how you fucked Ben good alright?" Dom said as Zero stuck his tongue at Dom. Is he five? 

*
*
*

"Mr. Dragon, Dr. Marshall will like to see you all now," the receptionist said as me, Dom and Zero follow her. If your wondering where are the twins and Seven is, well we left them in the car since the twins were sleep and Seven said he'd keep watch of them.

Woah his lab is very big. "Ouu an I wonder what this is," Zero said as he was going to touch the unknown chemical.

"D-Don't touch that! You I-Idiot!" a soft gentle voice yelled.

"Aww, are you worried about me? Did you miss me those past years?"Zero cooed with opened arms ready to hug Ben, was it?

"That's preposterous! I was afraid you'd destroy my experiment, though it would have to burn your skin and cause you internal bleeding, I'm sure that you would've been totally fine "he rambled.

"What do you mean I would be fine?! I would've died!"Zero questioned.

"It's not my fault if your dumbass wanted to touch it, plus I've been working on this healing formula experiment that I 'think' would've saved your life," he said.

" But too bad I warned you"Ben sighed before looking at me. "Well, who are you?" he questioned me. 

"This is Paris, my fiance, Ben he's come to ask some question about the injection " Dom stated.

"Oh, well you know I've been working on this new formula which I think that could help the male carry more than one or two babies so it would be nice if I could use that on you" he smiled.

Something is off with this guy...

"No" Dom answered. "Why not? I mean there might be a couple of side-effects if it doesn't work like a fever, mile coughing of blood, dying and that's it" he puzzled though he whispers the last part about dying which I still heard him and I think everyone did too.

"After all these years you never did change did you?," Zero questioned catching Ben's attention. "You know Zero when you left me to go on that mission which ended you in jail, not everyone changed, I still love you" he confided as Zero faces grew into a big happy smile.

"Then why didn't you visited me anymore?"He asked him. "Because you were banned from visiting right for that little stunt we pulled" he smirked. "Ehm, good reunion and all but can we please get these question answered" Dom growled as he was getting annoyed.

"Okay," he smiled walking behind his desk taking a seat. Everyone else including me took a seat on the big comfy couch.

"He's very nicer and different from y'all" I stated as everyone face was filled with shock.

"Oh, he's not nice Little wolf he draws people in with that act then use them for his experiments " Dom explained. Woah, Okay.

"So what's the question?" He asked.

"So when I get the injection will my body change right away?" I asked.

"Yes" 

"Okay, will I be able to have more than one child?"

" Well, yes and no there is some matter that the omega-male have carried two babies but I've never seen one carry more than two or one" he explained to me.

"Will I grow breast?" I asked as everyone around me began laughing including Dom. What? I really wanted to know.

"No, once I have securely delivered the baby it will feed off a formula that I've created to be just like breast milk"

"Will I experience the symptoms of pregnancy?"

"Yes, you will have morning sickness, back pains, cravings, and your hormones will be all over the place"

"How long will it take for me to get pregnant and how long will the pregnancy take?" 

"Well, once the alpha-male as ejaculated inside you his sperm and the formula which will be injected in you will combine and your body will start to change and that's when the fetus will start to form and the pregnancy shall only take about 5-6 months since the formula has sped up the growing time period as well" he explained to me as I nodded my head.

"After I'm Injected with the formula will I feel anything?" I questioned.

"Yes, your sexual hormones will start to increase until the Alpha-male has ejaculated in you"

"Okay," I said. 

"Is there anything else?' he asked as he takes off his glasses. I looked at his glasses to realize those are fake lenses so he does put up an act.

"Yes, why did you make this formula" I inquired as for his and Zero expression change.

"Well, I and Zero was planning on having a family but the formula didn't work so well on me" he stated. Zero wanted a family?! 

"Oh, sorry" I apologized.

"It's okay, well then what's your decision are you taking the formula or nah?" he asked.

I guess I'll.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the delay. I hope you love and enjoy!

Don't forget to comment and vote.

OH! Also sorry for the errors I'll fix them later!

:)