25 - Symptoms

Paris

After the 4 weeks of staying at the private island and estate and having multiple times of having sex.

I and Dom are finally back home where everyone else is and right now I'm on the living room couch watching 'A Discovery Of Witches'.

"Paris, wassup," Zero says walking in. "Oh, nothin-" I started to say when I was interrupted by this awful stench. This past week I've been smelling things and food have been tasting different than before, also my emotions have been wack.

"Uh, Zero did you bathe?" I ask as I lean in to smell him. "Yes, and I put on the perfume you told me that smelled good that time when I, seven and you went out" he replied.

But the perfume I picked out didn't smell like this. I simply nod my head before walking out of the living room leaving Zero alone.

Walking to Dom's office I simply walk in as I was met with three giant men. "Baby, what are you doing here?"Dominic asks as the three men looked at me.

"What are you looking at?" I hissed as they turn their heads the other way. What? I hate people staring at me. "I want to spend time with you," I said as Dominic turns to the men quickly sending them off.

After they left he then went to his seat before patting his lap calling for me to sit. Once I was on his lap Dominic gave me stern look before saying something.

"Paris, I've told you already that when I took those 4 weeks off four our honeymoon my work has been piling up" he states as my eyes began to water.

"So you don't want to spend time with me" I whined as Dominic looked at me lost. "Why are you looking at me like that do you think I'm crazy?!" I cried even more.

"Woah, Little wolf are you alright?" Dominic asks as I quickly got off him."Of, course I am!" I yelled. What's wrong with me?

"Benny!" Dominic yelled pressing the sound system. "DOMINIC!!" I screamed catching his attention. What's happening to me?!

"No, No Paris I love you it's just I'm busy" he explains calming me down. "What is it?!" Benny yelled walking in.

"It's Paris he's-"

"I'm what?!" I growled. "He's that, "Dominic says pointing at me. "That?! So I'm 'that' now-" I was saying when Benny suddenly grabbed my arm.

" Come with me," Benny says before we walk out of Dom's office with Dominic following after us.

Once we were at Benny lab/infirmary, Benny took some of my blood said he was going to test it and come right back. As we're waiting I took the time to breathe and calm down.

Am I? Nah, I may be wrong.

"Dominic, " I called catching his attention. "Yes, Little Wolf" He answers. " I'm sorry" I apologized.

"It's okay, it happens considering you may be-"

"You're pregnant," Benny says as I and Dominic both froze in our spots.

A tear falls down my eyes as Dominic pulls back and looks me in the eye. "You're happy right?" he asks me.

"Yes, I'm more than happy, I'm just worried that I'm-"

"You're gonna be the best parent ever" He smiles. I really hope I can be.

"I really hope so," I say as Dominic pulls back before kissing my forehead.

"I know you will" he assured. "So what will we tell the others?" I ask.

" The truth obviously" Dominic chuckled.