Chapter 4

Ok guys it's time for romance! Here goes nothing!

Daisy--

I was very nervous to just go and see his family. I mean I'm not dressed very well. Plus I'm young! I already well sort of met his mother and she seems really nice! He told me in the pack house it's only for upperclass like his betas and his warriors. Plus their families of course!

"Hey Hun please stop worrying!" He said smiling as he grabbed my hand.

"But what happens if they don't like me!"

"Baby they will like you."

My eyes went wide as he called me baby. It made me feel all warm inside. I wouldn't imagine my life right now. I mean all of this in a day? I mean I already have feelings for this guy. And it feels all new to me. I was never one of those girls that fell for a guy. I mean yes guys asked me out but I never accepted. I lost track of time as we entered to meet his family.

"Thank you guys for coming on a short notice. This is Daisy. She is your new Luna. We will have her real ceremony here soon but for now this stays between us. I'm sure you all will have respect for her and if not she will report it to me and you shall be punished. Understood?"

"Yes alpha" they all said In unison

"Daisy like to say anything?" Alex said

"Um hello everyone! Like alex said I'm daisy and this werewolf thing is all new to me. I will try to be the best luna. I want to know each and everyone of you personally and I'm glad I can be accepted here!" I finished as all of my shakes and fears disappeared.

"Dismissed." Alex said

Then Melissa came up to me.

"Can you believe we start school on Monday! Senior year! I can't wait! This is gonna be awesome! Why did you come so late?"

"Well meIissa mainly because it was so hard to say goodbye to my old life and to start new. We wanted me to get into school right away mostly because I would have something to do."

"I hope you know that my idiot brother will be over protective of you. After the mating bond becomes strong he won't let you out of his sight. So when you moving in?"

"Moving in?"

"Yeah! You can't live outside the pack house! You are our Luna!"

"I don't think my mom will let me so soon. She's protective to."

"Don't worry we will have people talk to her. Our omegas will take care of that. Hey mom call 2 omegas please."

Move in? I couldn't do that! That would be so awkward. I still feel really shy around alex. I still don't think I'm good enough for him. Why does he want me. Do I even want him? Of course! But what happens if he gets bored of me and doesn't want me anymore.

I heard two omegas talking to Melissa as they bowed their head and proceeded out of the pack house.

"So when will they talk to my mom?"

"Oh they are going right now!"

"They're what!?!? Melissa!!"

"They will come back with your stuff to."

"Melissa what the heck! I don't know if I'm ready to move in!"

"Girl you will love it here. Everything will be served and given to you in a snap of the fingers."

"Ok show me my new room then."

She took me to the second floor and said my room is right across from hers. It was nice and roomy. I had my own bathroom and my closet was huge! My bed was lifted with drapes all around. It was overall a wonderful room.