Chapter 11

Hey guys! So what do you think about him popping the big question?

"Alex...."

"Daisy...why wait if we are going to be together forever."

"I'm so young Alex. But this doesn't mean I don't want to marry you but you need to give me time."

"So it's a no?"

"No alex its not a no but it's not a yes."

"Well I guess I can live with that."

"Alex I love you with all my heart but I have to get everything situated right now ok? By the way your birthday is coming up so what do you want?"

"Hmm I just want a day with just me and you."

"Awe haha ok I can arrange that baby. But can we go to bed now?"

"Yes Daisy."

He carries me bridal style to our bedroom. I can't believe he asked me to marry him. Not the most romantic way but it was sweet. Part of me just wanted to jump in his arms yelling yes but the other part is saying, Daisy just wait. Get everything in order. Make sure you know what you want and when you're ready to settle down then say yes.

I looked at Alex in the eyes and gave him a huge kiss.

"I love you Alexander Thomas."

"I love you to."

That night we made sweet love. This is the man I eventually want to marry. I love him. He completes me.

The next few days were me planning Alex's birthday. It's really hard! I never knew planning a birthday could be so difficult. I got him the cutest and best gift ever and its sitting in my drawer in our room. I'm making his favorite cake, lemon cake with homemade peanut butter frosting. Roman is going to my mothers house for the night so the whole day is about me and Alex. Then that night I want to have the whole pack have a surprise party for him. Roman made his daddy the cutest card and roman picked out cute socks and ties for him. Now it's Alex birthday and he is sleeping while I'm making him breakfast. I got it all set up on a tray and I'm taking it up to his room.

I opened the door to see Alex spread out all over the bed snoring loudly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALEXXXXX HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

He shot out of bed and I started laughing.

"Goodmorning birthday boy!"

"It's man" he said with a smile.

I sat his tray next to him and he started to devour it. He's such a fatty.

"Am not daisy! Do you see these abs?"

Whoops forgot mind link.

"Alright birthday man. After breakfast we have a massage that we need to go to then we shop for a little bit just for you then we are going to lunch then I have a surprise for you!"

"Sounds like a busy day."

"It is so hurry up!"

He smiled and laughed. He gave me a kiss before finishing his breakfast and heading to the shower. Man how did I get so lucky. I quickly grabbed my present that I got him from my drawer and put it in my back pocket. About 10 mins later he came out dressed and smelling good.

"Ready Alex?"

"Yes."

I grabbed his hand and headed to our massage. Alex told me he had never got a massage before and I told him he's gonna love it! When we got to the massage place they told us to strip everything except our undies and Alex looked at the guy kinda funny.

I got undressed and headed to the table where I covered up and soon later Alex came out.

"Daisy this is kinda weird."

I started to laugh at him as he got into the bed. When the two people came out I noticed they were women. The women that got Alex was kinda pretty. She has a ballerina bun in her blonde hair and had sparkling blue eyes. I didn't feel comfortable with her doing it so I just closed my eyes as she rubbed on my boyfriend...

The massage felt so good and I felt so relaxed. I took Alex shopping and got him new pants and shirts and of course boxers. I took Alex to his favorite burger joint for lunch and he just devoured his lunch. He's really excited about his surprise but I'm kinda nervous.

When we got home I took him up to our room and got romans presents out. Alex read the card then laughed. It was adorable. Alex loved the gifts that Roman got and put them away.

"Alex."

"Yes?"

"Can I give you my gift now?"

"Yes baby."

I reached into my back pocket to reveal a little wrapped box.

"What's this?"

"Don't ask me open it Alex!"

I'm now shaking with nervousness. He ripped the gift wrapping off and opened the box.

"Daisy...."

He looked at me with pure joy on his face. In his hands held a little dog holding a piece of paper that says "Yes"

"You're serious Daisy?"

"Yes."

He got down on one knee and pulled out a box.

"I already know your answer but I want to make this one a little more romantic. Daisy, since the first day I bumped into you I knew I loved you. I love your laugh, smile, hair, body and everything about you. You are my other half and I could never let you go. I love you and all your little things. I still remember the first time you told me you loved me. Even though I was being a jerk. My whole world stopped when you told me that. My wolf howled with joy to know that my mate didn't reject me. I can never get enough of you. You are my drug and I'm addicted. I know I feel like I'm not good enough for you but you make it seem like I am. I want to have you wake up next to me for the rest of my life. I want to grow old with you. I want to have a bigger family. But the most important thing is that I will have your heart because baby you already have mine. I want every male to know that you are mine. I want every girl to know you are mine. Baby I love you and that's never going to change. So please. Daisy, will you take this ring, place it on your finger and marry me?"

I cried tears of joy. He's the one and I know it.

"Yes!"

He put the ring on my finger and kissed me and this kiss was different. This kiss meant something.

Faithfulness.

And hell....

I'm going to be Mrs. Huntley.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry guys another short one but so far this is my favorite chapter!

Please vote and comment