Chapter 18

I guess we should start to see what the characters look like right? I think so! So here is Alexander! Hot right?!?

Anyways here is chapter 18!!

Daisy--

All of this wedding planning gives me a headache. Couldn't of we just got married in the courthouse? It seems so much simpler. The wedding was now 2 months away and we planned it back In Lyon with all my family so my mom could be there. It's very important that she is since I don't have my dad to walk me down the aisle. Roman did get over not seeing his dad for the longest time. Chase was okay with having the wedding down in Colorado but I still have this weird feeling that it's not gonna be the greatest idea.

My mother was thrilled when I told her that we were going to have the wedding down at the church in Lyon but I really don't know if it was the right choice. Didn't I just get back from a vacation down there? Also did I just told to get out of the Packhouse? Sometimes I really wish my past didn't come up.

Of course I still love Alex he will always be my first love. Maybe if I should've stayed and listened to what he said I would've still been with him. Then after I left I ran into Chase with that stupid sappy teacher student love story.

I feel of my life could be a book maybe I should start writing it. Roman was pretty excited about having chase as his father. I'm glad Chase accepted my child as his own.

"Hey babe" I knew it was Chase

"Hey"

"You look a little down are you ok?"

One thing about Chase is he could always tell what's wrong with me without using some werewolf Powers.

"I'm just a little overwhelmed with all this wedding stuff" lies....it's about Alex

I hate when I have to lie about stuff to Chase.

"Awe babe it's going to be fine. I really can't wait till you be Mrs. Hartford!"

That name just didn't have the same ring as Mrs. Huntley. I can't believe I lost all my chances with Alex.

When I finally closed my computer to turn in for the night I kissed Chase goodnight and fell asleep to dream of nothing.

When I woke up the next day I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello this is Daisy."

"Daisy!! Oh my gosh Daisy!"

"Melissa? Is everything ok?"

"I just heard you are having your wedding down here!"

*crash*

"Melissa what was that?"

"Um nothing anyways I'm so excited!!"

"Wait Melissa I was gonna call you today and ask if you would be my Maid of Honor at my wedding?"

*crash*

"Alex shut up! And of course I would! I can't wait! When are you coming down?"

What was Alex doing?

"I'm coming next week to get everything in place and get all the bridesmaids dresses fitted."

"Oh my I can't wait! Well I have to go sweets see you soon! Love you!"

I didn't even get to say goodbye before Melissa hung up.

Whatever Alex was doing didn't sound good.

Crap I should probably get up and see if Roman was ok. I had a question for him to.

"Roman! Where are you?"

"Well I was sleeping but not anymore!!!" I heard him yell from his room.

Whoops.

"Come down here!"

"Why!"

"Don't question me boy!"

I heard a thump and a little murmuring before I saw my beautiful baby wolf boy come downstairs.

"What do you need mom?"

"Roman I have a big question for you."

"Ok?"

"You know how I'm getting married in about 3 weeks right? Well you know I never really had a daddy in my life and I need someone to walk me down the aisle! So I was thinking that why not have my beautiful only baby son to walk me down the aisle. What do you think?"

"Of course I would mommy!"

He came over to me and hug me with all his might.

"Ok well why don't you go start packing for Colorado we leave next week. Oh and Roman don't you even dare out your tux in the suitcase come bring it to me."

He looked at me and nodded. Maybe I should start packing.

I ran into my room and saw my beautiful fiancé sleeping like a baby.

Time to have some fun.

I ran into the kitchen to get a marker and a bucket of ice cold water. I crept back into my room to see Chase still sleeping.

I ran to his side of the bed and took the marker and started to draw on his face! I grabbed my phone and started to take pictures and it was so hard not to laugh!!

Now it was time to wake him up!!

I grabbed the bucket of water and counter to 3.

1...2...3!!

I threw the bucket of ice on my beautiful fiancé and right as I did he jumped out of bed with ice running down his back and he was trying to get it out of his pants and shirts!

I was on the floor laughing almost dying!

"Y-you l-look really cold!"

"Daisy! What was that for?"

"Welllllll you were the last one to wake up!"

I then looked at him and stopped laughing when I saw his facial expression change when I saw him with a playful grin.

"Run..." He said

I got up off the floor as quickly as I could and started running around the house as fast as I could.

I ran up the stairs and I saw Roman looking down at something and saying something.

"Hey mom what ab--Ahhhhh!!!!"

He darted right back in his room when he saw me running around the house and Chase hot on my tail.

Not long after Chase for me and threw me over his shoulder.

"No Chase I'm sorry!! I love you! I didn't mean to make you cold! Please forgive me! Please don't hurt me!"

He just started to laugh his low chuckle before he threw me on the bed and started to tickle me.

"N-no P-please haha stop!"

I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants.

"Say I'm the sexiest man alive!" Chase said

"O-ok! You're the sexiest man alive!"

He finally stopped and kissed me.

No sparks

I just kept thinking about what I said...

Was he really the sexiest man alive?

I don't think so.

I think Alex is...

-----------

Hey guys sorry it was kinda short but I'm on vacation and I thought hey why not update!

I really hope you are enjoying the book!

Please comment and vote!!

I mean it's easy its like right there...

Ok peeps bye!