Chapter 17

Hey guys! I hope you guys like my sorry so far! Please tell me how it is going! Vote and comment!

Daisy-

Could you love someone even though you love someone else? Someone once told me "when you fall In love twice always choose the second one because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't of fallen in love with the second." Well what happens if I only love one person? Could you pretend to love someone who is madly in love with you?

Well that's my situation. I can't decide. Everyone is yelling in my ear two different people who I can't but say that I am in love with. Alex is so special and is my first love, he will always have a special place in my heart. Then there is Chase. He taught me to love again after leaving Alex.

I'm ready to pull my hair out of my skull. I cry and cry knowing that I can't have both.

I need to see Alex. I need to know the truth a work this all out. I ran downstairs grabbing my shoes and threw my hair in a bun. my eyes were still red and puffy from all the crying I've done. I called Melissa telling her that I was coming over and talking to Alex. All she responded with was "ok." The drive over there was long and painful. When I drove up the driveway I started to question myself. Was this the right idea?

As I was talking to myself I saw Melissa running out to my car with a smile on her face. I guess no turning back now.

"Alex is in his office." That's all she said.

I've always loved coming to this house. It will never get old. With Melissa hot on my feet I made it to his door. Looking the door over I reached my hand up to knock.

I heard his deep voice say "Come in"

With my shaking hands I opened the door to reveal a very sexy Alex sitting at his desk with his glasses on.

"hello Daisy"

"uh hello"

"What can I do for you?"

"I came to talk about...Us."

"Us? Daisy you made it clear you don't want me. I get it that's why you left again. You want Chase I understand. I can already tell why you are here. I just want to let you know I respect your decision on choosing Chase, but I will never stop loving you and I won't choose another girl. Ok? So why are you back here? To rub it in my face? You don't want me so why are you here? Just to keep hurting me? Why Daisy Why?"

"I still love you...."

"What?"

"Alex I still love you, but I love Chase to and I don't know what to do. I cried for 2 years for you then Chase found me and showed me love again."

"Are you really pulling that card on me Daisy? You left me!! You are the one who can never sit the hell down and listen to someone! I lost you because of your stupid and immature ways. So don't you ever come into my house blaming your own problems on me."

"Alex I'm sorry! I was caught in the moment of you sleeping with another girl."

"I can't do this Daisy! You're so bipolar! You want chase then you come to me and say you love me? I can't do this. I might love you but Daisy I need a break. Leave now."

I looked into his eyes and saw he was serious. He wanted me to leave? After I told him I love him and he kicks me to the curb? I got up from his chair looking at him. This was probably the last time I will ever see him.

I turned back around leaving the house not even looking at Melissa. I drove back home and that night cried.

The last days were heartbreaking and now it's time for me to go back to New York. It breaks my heart that I won't see Alex again. I just need time to be with Chase. I need Chase. I love Chase. Not Alex.

"Roman are you ready to go?" I asked

"Mom do we have to go? I want to stay by dad."

"I thought chase was your dad?"

"No! He will never be my dad."

I looked at Roman with shock. I already know this trip was a bad idea. Alex must have some weird power...

"Hey babe?" I heard Chase say.

I was pulled out of my train of thought.

"Oh hey baby." I said

"Everything is back and ready to go. Hey Roman ready to go?"

"No! I'm not leaving im staying here with my Dad!"

"Roman." I tried to say as calmly as I could. "Get in the car now."

"Mom! Why are we running away again?!?"

"We aren't running away! Roman I said get in the car and that's what I expect you to do! Go!"

He looked at me with pure rage...and sadness. I just can't stay here and he should know that. I need to focus on my new life where I love Chase and take care of my boy. Alex will understand right?

Who cares about him.

The flight home was short and I was glad to be in New York again away from that horror town. This time I did let Melissa and my parents have my phone number so they contact me this time.

Right now I'm unpacking my suitcase and getting it either in the laundry or put away. At times like these I really just let my mind wander and do whatever. I'm really glad that I have a man that loves me for me. Even though I miss alex....

Stop...

"Roman!"

"Yeah mom?"

"Go put this in the laundry."

I handed him the basket and decided that I need to start preparing the wedding. I have a venue picked out but it's kinda iffy on the price range. Now I needed to find a dress, a Dj, a florist and OMG the list just goes on! Weddings are so stressful.

Looking through different venues and Djs can be draining so I decided to take a break and call my mom for some help on the wedding.

"Hey mom?"

"Daisy its good to hear from you!"

"Hey mom I have some questions about the wedding and where I should have it and also whats a good price range for my dress."

"Well baby I think 2000 is good for the dress and for the venue you could always go with a hotel! That way your guests don't have to drive anywhere."

"Are you gonna be able to come to the wedding?"

"Well I hope so. I hope I can get the ticket its just you're so far now..."

"I'm sorry mom you knew I had to leave."

"Wait! How about having the wedding down here? I mean your grandparents are down here and all your family."

"Oh no mom. What about chases family? They are all here!"

"Have you seen that family? They are loaded!!!!"

"Well I'll think about it. If I do have it down there its gonna be cheaper, Melissa could be my maid of honor and my family is gonna be there..."

"See..."

"I'll think about it mom thanks. Talk to you soon. Love you. Bye"

I hung up the phone and called Chase.

"Hey Chase? I think I found where I want to have the wedding"

------------

Vote and Comment!

I hope you guys are liking the book as much as I'm liking it! Thanks babes!