Chapter24

I want to dedicate this chapter to @Cloaked_figure228 because you have been reading and voting longer than anyone! I want to thank you! You are part of the reason I keep updating! Love ya!

Answer this question in the comments below if you think you know

What gender is the baby?

So now let's get on with the chapter!!!

Daisy----

Over the last few days people have been coming to Alex and I to congratulate us. It's so crazy to think that I have a baby inside my stomach.

When I told my mom she went nuts!

*Flashback to the call with her mom*

"Hello?"

"Hey mommy!"

"Hey Daisy! I haven't heard from you in awhile!"

"Yeah I know. Alex has been keeping me busy also the pack! Being Luna is hard!"

"I bet it is! In glad you decided to go back with Alex! I never had a good feeling about Chase anyways."

"Yeah you're right mom. But I called you because I have a surprise for you."

"Oh I love surprises!"

"Well I bet you're gonna love this one mom."

"Ok what is it?"

"Well yesterday Alex took me into the doctors because I was puking but only in the mornings. So when we went to the doctors so asked me a few questions then took an ultrasound and found a heartbeat in my tummy! Mom I'm pregnant!"

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious? We need to go shopping! We need to paint the babies room! Ever better we need a baby shower! Hold on I'm on my way over! I need to feel your stomach. Now by the way sex doesn't hurt the baby so
If Alex ev-"

"Mom!!! Ok! I'll see you soon"

"Ok bye my little pregnant daughter!"

"Bye overreacting mom haha"

****back to present****

Everytime I think of that phone call I laugh silently to myself.

When she came over she brought some stuff for the baby already. When she saw me se dropped everything and started to talk to my tummy saying how she is gonna be the better grandmother.

Oh mom....

Alex lately has been very stressed because of Alpha Brown and how he hasn't shown any sign to war yet but that's what they want us to think...

I'm so scared about this. I mean how could someone want me if they haven't even really known me.

This is to much stress.

Maybe a little walk will be nice. Fresh air is good for the baby right?

I grabbed my coat and hat and told Alex that I was going for a walk to clear my mind for a bit and I'll be back in like 30 mins.

I knew exactly where I was going to go to. When Alex and I started dating those 5 years back he took me to this opening where there is a waterfall and trees every where.

It is about a 10 minute walk from the pack house and the way there is beautiful.

Walking and hearing the sound of leaves crunch under me is the most soothing sound in the world.

When I arrived to the spot I breathed in the smell of the water and trees around me. It was so relaxing.

I sat laid down looking up at the clear blue sky and closed my eyes.