Chapter 8

Hey guys I'm thinking about making this book a series what do you think? Well here's chapter 8

Alex--

I looked at my mate. Yesterday she actually slept in my room. I finally felt at peace having her there. I never felt more... well let's just say my heart was whole. I was now at school waiting for her to come in. I still remember the shock on her face the day she found out I was her teacher.

I was now sitting at my desk waiting for my free period to be over so I can see her. Melissa hates me being her teacher to because I "make" her work harder than the rest. That's not true of course but hey I'm her brother what sister would want her brother to be her teacher.

The bell rang and about 5 mins after students came into the gym with their clothes on and ready to start. I always look for the one person who I love the most and that's my Daisy. She looked stunning even in her gym clothes. Her cute little shorts, her t-shirt, the way she put her hair up in a ponytail was just perfect. I always have to make sure to control myself around her.

"Alright class we are gonna start with 5 laps around the gym then dodgeball."

I heard a couple "yay's" and a couple "boo's"

"Alright boys and girls start laps now!"

The kids started to run and of course Melissa and Daisy ran together like they always do. I like to interact with my students it's a great way to know that I am a good teacher.

I ran up the some football players as they were running and asked about football then of course I ran next to Melissa and Daisy.

"Melissa pick up your feet more."

"Shut up dork I can't stand you."

I heard Daisy laugh.

"Daisy might want to jog slower your boobs are jiggling." I said with a wink and started to go to my next students.

I looked back and Melissa was laughing and Daisy was redder than a tomato.

After class Melissa and Daisy stayed behind to get rides home. I had a meeting tonight about rouges coming into our territory. I have no sympathy for rouges of any kind. They needed to be killed in my opinion. Rouges are nothing but scum. I especially can't stand the ones who run away.

I drove home and Daisy said she started to feel weird.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked

"I don't know my body is heating up and I'm just feeling weird."

I heard Melissa laugh cause we both know what this is.

Heat

She's going into heat. Here is where we will finish the mating process. She will feel pain and burning and I will be the only one to take it away. And what I mean is I take it away during intercourse.

"Hey Melissa cancel the meeting tonight and say it's very important." I said with a smirk

"Haha omg ok I will..." Melissa said with a smile

"Ok what's going on?" I heard Daisy laugh

"Let's just say babe that tonight it's just me and you ok?"

"Ok..."

I was so excited. My wolf is howling and I can't wait till I have her. All of her. I'm so in love with her.

When we got home Melissa went and told the elders and higher ranks the meeting is canceled because of personal reasons. I told Daisy to go to our room until I get there and don't come out. She looked at me like I was crazy. My mother soon came to talk to me.