Chapter 9

Daisy-

Alex called a pack celebration/meeting. We needed families to take care of the 5 other kids. They were all cute and parent-less. I felt bad for all these kids and I just wanted to adopt them all but I couldn't do that. I'm still a teen!! I remember my mothers words. "Just remember. I want grand kids but please...wait till you are out of your teens." I laughed at the memory. Sorry mom! Roman was mine and only mine.

When the meeting started I saw all the kids and their faces light up! It was so emotional! Every child was put into a good home and now part of our pack! Melissa was ecstatic as she was now an aunt to roman. Everyone was excited to accept him as the next bloodline. I could tell he had a very high royalty blood in him. As of right now I could say my life was great. I couldn't think of a better life right now. I have the perfect man and the perfect son. This weekend Alex has agreed to go shopping for Romans room. Now I'm getting ready for school. Yippee. I don't want to leave Roman but he has preschool. I walked him down to the kitchen for breakfast. Alex was already at school ready to start the day. The pack had a preschool system so I know he could just go there thank goodness. After breakfast I went over to the schoolhouse with Roman.

"Ready bud?" I asked

"No mommy no."

"Roman come on."

"NO!! Don't leave me please!" He started crying.

Seeing him cry was the hardest thing in the world. I immediately started crying.

The teacher came over.

"Hello Luna. We can take it from here. He will be in good hands and he will be here when you get back."

She took Romans hand as he still was crying.

"MOM! NO! MOMMY PLEASE!"

I turned around quickly making sure I wouldn't be late for school. I wiped my tears away walking into school.

"Daisy? What's wrong?" I heard Melissa voice ask.

"I just had to drop Roman off at preschool and he didn't want to go and he started calling my name. It was just hard."

"Oh Daisy it's gonna be fine I promise." She came over and hugged me.

We went to first period and I was focused on my studies. Even though the day dragged on I couldn't wait for gym, to see one of the men in my life.

Melissa could see that I did not want to be here today. But hey it's senior year and I kinda need to graduate.

In last period I smiled a little seeing Alex but I still miss Roman. Alex had a confused face but shook it off. Today we did a 12 min walk run and played trench. Which I suck at. I am not good at sports. After gym I rushed to get dressed and drive home. Melissa told me she will get a ride with Alex back home. The ride home seemed like it was an hour. I started to cry again as I ran to the schoolhouse and saw Roman playing with the other pups.

"Roman!"

"Mommy! I missed you!"

I gave him a huge hug. Oh I missed him. I saw the teacher come over to me with a smile.

"Hello again Luna. I hope school was great. Roman had a great day and he is very social with the other kids."

"Thank you Mrs?"

"It's actually just Miss. And it's Green."

"Well Miss. Green thank you very much for today. You look very young how old are you?"

"Well I was taught at a very young age to help kids. I finished high school at 16. I then went to college for teaching. I am 20."

"You haven't found your mate?"